Bad Guy JRSExotics Mike Matson Jr. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-12-2009, 09:02 PM   #1
JohnAdams1980
Angry JRSExotics Mike Matson Jr.

I decided to start a new header, since the debate is under "good guy" and he is no good guy.

This email exchange is about hedgehogs, but after investigating him I found out he sells almost all reptiles. Now he is dabbling in flying squirrels and hedgehogs. he does not have a USDA permit to sell hedgehogs.

I was not looking to buy one from a retail breeder. I was looking for a rehoming pet on craigslist. One that someone could no longer keep or didn't want to. I wanted a rescue.

Since these emails I have received many emails from other email addresses cussing me out and threatening me more. I have no way of proving they are him or his friends so I will leave those emails out.

Re:
Mike Matson <jrsexotics@yahoo.com> [Chat now]
Add to Contacts
To: John Adams <johnreptileadams1980@yahoo.com>
Do you honestly think i care? I am 19 you dick. Go fuck with somebody else. I will show up at your place like i did to wendy. So once again fuck yourself

To: Mike Matson <jrsexotics@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thu, November 26, 2009 1:02:59 PM
Subject: Re:

Such colorful language.. What a professional. You just keep adding up the brownie points!

Sent: Thu, November 26, 2009 10:30:55 AM

Hey, you can tell paypal. Do you think they will give a fuck? I have done over $7,000 in transactions with them and they have not had a single problem. So, fuck you tree hugger.

Sent: Thu, November 26, 2009 4:33:25 AM

You are not rehoming, you admit here you dont even have the animals, but will order them. I am reporting you to Paypal for selling goods not in your posession, and to craigslist for selling in a rehoming section.
Get a real job!

--- On Thu, 11/26/09, Mike Matson <jrsexotics@yahoo.com> wrote:

To: "John Adams" <johnreptileadams1980@yahoo..com>
Date: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 5:57 AM

You dont know me so, dont call me a scam artist. They are $100.00 they sell for $175.00 in spokane. SO, IF I WAS SELLING THEM WOULDNT YOU THINK THAT THEY WOULD BE GOING FOR MARKET PRICE? IF I WAS A SCAM ARTIST I WOULD BE HAVING DEPOSITS DONE THROUGH PAYPAL. A SAFE MONEY TRANSACTION FOR BOTH PARTIES. YOU ARE A IDIOT.

Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 7:04:20 PM

In your dreams you scam artist. This is not rehoming! You are selling! SHAME ON YOU!

Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 6:11:00 PM

I am asking $125.00 each. If you would like to pre order and put a $55..00 deposit per hedgehog i can order as many as you would like for $100.00 each

To: comm-83pdb-1482584892@craigslist.org
Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 5:31:56 PM
Subject:

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

How much for the hedgehogs?
John

Body=http://us.mg4.mail.yahoo.com/dc/%3Ca%20target=

this message was remailed to you via: comm-83pdb-1482584892@craigslist.org

Old 12-12-2009, 09:14 PM   #2
JohnAdams1980
John Adams

Old 12-13-2009, 02:27 PM   #3
jamesandroess@yahoo.com
Post deleted due to user bypassing ban.

Old 12-13-2009, 02:30 PM   #4
jamesandroess@yahoo.com

Old 12-13-2009, 03:19 PM   #5
DAND
Looks like the Craigslist toilet has overflown. I see a mess in the near future.

Old 12-13-2009, 05:12 PM   #6
capt._howdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Looks like the Craigslist toilet has overflown. I see a mess in the near future.

Old 12-13-2009, 05:58 PM   #7
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesandroess@yahoo.com View Post
More importantly, James Androess looks a lot like little Mikey Matson.

I always find it curious when shortly after some trash is taken out, a new user pops up with the express purpose of interjecting in threads about the aforementioned person. Coincidentally, the new user just happens to be using an anonymous email address and posting from an AT&T Wireless account with IP addresses pulled from a particular pool, just like the individual who was shown the door this morning- which is is especially curious given the 350 or so miles separating Portland and Spokane. Of course, the geographic separation begs the question of how he would just "happen" across the quoted ad. Add to that the same eloquent style, and it just makes one wonder...

Indeed DAND, it does seem like the toilet may have overflown. Circumstantially at least, it looks like what was flushed this morning may have resurfaced, which is ironic given his whining about wanting to be "removed from this site."

Old 12-13-2009, 06:12 PM   #8
Shadera
Sometimes you gotta flush a few times, make sure that sucker goes down.

Old 12-13-2009, 09:28 PM   #9
ReptileAddictions
What did I do now? LOL. I do believe John now has Jr's addy, and he didn't even have to pay $100 bucks for it! I gave it freely

Old 12-13-2009, 11:28 PM   #10
jamesandroess@yahoo.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!