For Sale AUCTION SALES OF SUPER RED AROWANA - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Fish and Aquatics > Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2011, 04:11 PM   #1
lam33
AUCTION SALES OF SUPER RED AROWANA

We are currently on Auction sales of Super red arowana fishes and 24 k golden head arowana, this fishes are 8 to 10 inhces of sizes, healthy and strong with no drop eyes, they feed mustly from shrimps, Crickets , and worms.
on more details contact email: lamvu1@live.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-24-2011, 05:19 PM   #2
BrianC
These fish are illegal to own/buy/sell in the United States of America.
Seeing as you have one post, I'm pretty sure this is a scam.

Old 11-24-2011, 05:53 PM   #3
AbsoluteApril
Some arowana are legal (I used to have a silver) however, I do believe the golden and red arowana, if legal, DO require RFID chips/CITES and must be captive bred. The Asian arowanas are listed as endangered by the 2006 IUCN Red List.

I hope interested parties do their homework and I would advise people to approach this with a LOT of caution.

Old 11-24-2011, 05:56 PM   #4
TheFragginDragon
Add to that, your IP address shows as a Camaroon, not North Carolina. Nice try......

Old 11-24-2011, 06:38 PM   #5
Nature's Cove
That's awesome u guys stiffed out a scammer from one post
To top it off that pic on the bottom is from tfh magazine when jack watley was given one as a trophy/ prize a number of years ago

Old 11-24-2011, 06:50 PM   #6
BrianC
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
Some arowana are legal (I used to have a silver) however, I do believe the golden and red arowana, if legal, DO require RFID chips/CITES and must be captive bred. The Asian arowanas are listed as endangered by the 2006 IUCN Red List.

I hope interested parties do their homework and I would advise people to approach this with a LOT of caution.
Asian arowana are not legal to keep in private aquaria.
Even with RFID chips/CITES they cannot be imported into America.
Not since the 80's at least..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread