For Sale Rare Morays! Berndti, kidako, skeletor more!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Fish and Aquatics > Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 02-18-2012, 11:29 AM   #1
PatBugs
Rare Morays! Berndti, kidako, skeletor more!!

I have the following available for sale. All are in excellent condition and eating well. I will have pictures at some point in the future to post here, but if you're seriously interested please email me and I'll do my best to get pictures to you. Right now I prefer local sales and will hand deliver for a reasonable price. I may be interested in shipping the Skeletors since they're so small, but right now I'm thinking local for the others. At the moment I have no feedback or reviews on this forum but will happily point you to 40 very positive reviews from my other dealings in the exotic pet trade.

The best way to reach me is PatBugs@gmail.com

1x White Eyed/Grey Faced Moray - Gymnothorax/Siderea thyrsoideus - taxonomy on these guys is up in the air, but this is a calm and unique aquarium species $65
3x Skeletor Moray - Echidna xanthospilos - 6-8" babies - eating silversides very well - $120
2x Kidako Moray - Gymnothorax kidako - 2 sizes available - an awesome, calm and stunning Japanese species - 16" - $300, 20" - $350
1X Y-Patterned Moray - Gymnothorax berndti - Amazing 25+" Stocky Specimen. The biggest one I've seen outside Japanese public aquaria. A deep water species, has been in captivity since June, is well acclimated and eating like a pig. One of the most incredible morays out there. $900
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-18-2012, 02:15 PM   #2
snowboalover
Do you have pics of these Morays?

Old 02-18-2012, 02:22 PM   #3
PatBugs
I've only taken pictures of the berndti so far, and they aren't very good pictures. I'll be getting some more pics of all of them next chance I get.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-18-2012, 02:25 PM   #4
snowboalover
That'll be great, I've never heard of any of the Morays you have listed so I'm excited to see them

Old 02-19-2012, 12:46 PM   #5
PatBugs
Here are a few a few good pictures of the berndti. The lighting isn't great so you can't quite see the blue in the face as well as you can in person. You can also see a minor imperfection in the fin in the form of a notch behind the head - this likely happened early in it's life and shows no sign of scarring or injury now.

Contact User Check User
Old 02-20-2012, 10:31 PM   #6
snowboalover
Oh wow, beautiful...

Old 02-26-2012, 02:35 PM   #7
PatBugs
A few more may be available... I need to make some room so these guys may have to go. All are around 18-24"

Dragon Moray - Enchelycore pardalis - $650
Koke Moray - Enchelycore lichenosa - my personal favorite moray - $700
Gymnothorax neglectus - Awesome, beefy species, and very rare! $650
Gymnothorax ypsilon - I know of four or so in the US, and that's likely it. As rare as they come. $1250.

Please let me know if you're interested at PatBugs@gmail.com, I may be willing to ship.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!