Bad Guy Mike Matson of Mike's Phat Frog is a scammer !! - Page 51 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-27-2015, 09:22 PM   #501
312Herps
Cheyenne, since "you're the one who handles the books" when will I have my payment ?

Old 10-27-2015, 09:32 PM   #502
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Maybe we can get an explanation from the sue happy duo regarding their recent loss in court? Yusuke murai of samurai Japan reptiles had to sue mike over the $3900.00 he refused to pay for frogs delivered to a show in January of this year. Mike lost he didn't even bother to show up. Probably because he couldn't hide behind his keyboard in court haha. That's right Yusuke delivered frogs to mike. Mike didn't pay. First gave excuses about rent and other obligations he couldn't meet. Then the victim card saying his frogs were dying. Then went to not paying ,bullying blaming Yusuke saying the frogs weren't good bla bla bla. So Yusuke sued. Mike lost. Very interesting...

Old 10-27-2015, 09:41 PM   #503
312Herps
Quote:
Originally Posted by btmexotics View Post
Maybe we can get an explanation from the sue happy duo regarding their recent loss in court? Yusuke murai of samurai Japan reptiles had to sue mike over the $3900.00 he refused to pay for frogs delivered to a show in January of this year. Mike lost he didn't even bother to show up. Probably because he couldn't hide behind his keyboard in court haha. That's right Yusuke delivered frogs to mike. Mike didn't pay. First gave excuses about rent and other obligations he couldn't meet. Then the victim card saying his frogs were dying. Then went to not paying ,bullying blaming Yusuke saying the frogs weren't good bla bla bla. So Yusuke sued. Mike lost. Very interesting...
I've known about this the entire time as myself an Yusuke have remained in contact about the whole thing.

Either way he has my paypal now and seems to have disappeared . I guess we'll see if I get my money or if it's more trickery for the season.

Old 10-27-2015, 09:43 PM   #504
312Herps
she* (Typo)

Old 10-27-2015, 09:45 PM   #505
nickolasanastasiou
One more thing regarding the screenshot topic before I break that off and recommend conversation in that vein occur in the thread I linked to in the feedback section. The mention of it was after the infraction-worthy offense of posting it as a text quote already took place as a means to have avoided an infraction if lacking the ability to avoid it or edit it. The screenshot was unnecessary here because it had already been posted improperly. The screenshot was redundant, so it is -in a sense- a waste of good will. Back to the primary topics now, thanks.

Old 10-27-2015, 10:01 PM   #506
Frogqueen
It was a Debt collection. That's what he sued him on. There is no sense in fighting that when a court case will be filed on yusuke once everything is gathered. Yusuke has sold non genetic blue colored frogs for years in the USA. Claiming that they will and do produce blues. Mike has not only proven this out this year but so have a few other breeders around the world. One customer of his from this last Tinley show posted about their frog pooping "Blue". (THATS WEIRD)HMMMMM

Those frogs have been sold as blues and with the knowledge that they will produce blue frogs. Mike according to Yusuke in a text has spent $15,000.00 with him and $6,000.00 of that being on these "blue frogs".

IT WILL BE VERY HARD FOR YUSUKE TO EXPLAIN THE FROGS MIKE RECEIVED FROM A PERSON WHO PICKED UP BLUES FROM YUSUKE AT TINLEY. THAT ARE NO LONGER BLUE.

Especially after the arrival pics and the last two weeks worth of pics showing the change. Many fish producers say what the frogs are doing is a strong sign of being color enhanced. ONLY WAY TO FULLY FIND OUT IS TO SEND THE FROG TO A LAB AND HAVE IT DESTROYED TO TEST IF ENHANCEMENTS WERE INFACT USED.

Jay you can follow mikes facebook page since he has maxed out on his friend and now has opened it to the public. Please feel free to give a reason why sky blue frogs turn green within a few weeks and never produce blue babies like they once were. PLEASE COMMENT ON HIS POST TONIGHT ON FACEBOOK. You will see a large amount of others that have experienced the same as he did with the blues.

Quote:

Old 10-27-2015, 10:05 PM   #507
Jay Sommers Reptiles
That's not an explanation. But lots of speculation. Let's try to stay focused here and not deflect

Old 10-27-2015, 10:09 PM   #508
Jay Sommers Reptiles
He sued. You go to court. You say we didn't pay because ... You didn't pay for the frogs if what you're saying( which is not true) is true than you return the frogs. You don't get to not pay and keep them.

Sounds like if what you're saying is really true than you should have shown up in court?

Old 10-27-2015, 10:21 PM   #509
juliasara
Not showing up looks bad, and in a way seems like he's just admitting he owes the money and doesn't care. It's only going to hurt him if he tries to take Yusuke to court.I learned a long time ago that ignoring things doesn't make them go away. The story of suing Yusuke just sounds like like an attempt to not look bad for flaking on his own court date.

Old 10-27-2015, 10:25 PM   #510
Frogqueen
Quote:
That's not an explanation. But lots of speculation. Let's try to stay focused here and not deflect
You were the one trying to deflect the original bio.

SEE MIKES FACEBOOK HERE IN THE NEXT 30 MIN OR SO. He will be posting updated frog pics from tinley. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON THERE I hope you have an explanation for why they do not stay blue and why they do not produce blue frogs like they once were as babies.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
mike matson, pacman, pacman frogs