Bad Guy Terrell and Jackie Johnson, tjnjohnson@yahoo.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-07-2009, 11:56 AM   #1
maxxx25
Terrell and Jackie Johnson, tjnjohnson@yahoo.com

Terrell and Jackie Johnson (AKA last name Lee) user name tjnjohnson@yahoo.com
About a week ago, I brought a as his title said "NICE VERY GRAVID FEMALE" not only was the female not gravid which a could have lived with that , but she was sick , skinny , skunkin eye and tail , no meat on her legs and has not eaten or drank in a week I had her, just sits their. The condition she came to me she must have been like that for sometime before he shipped her out to me. He has not returned my phone calls. I should have known better when I found out he was using his wifes name and email(his name must have already gone through the mud with bad reviews or scamming people). when I asked him his last name Terrell Johnson told me his last name was " LEE" after asking me why, I needed to know his last name. Buyer beware

Old 10-07-2009, 12:14 PM   #2
DAND
Please post any e-mails and their location. Are they aware of this thread?

Old 10-07-2009, 12:30 PM   #3
maxxx25
They are out of Ohio and their email address is tjnjohnson@yahoo.com

Old 10-07-2009, 12:31 PM   #4
tjnjohnson@yahoo.com
The Truth

You get on here saying that I sold you a sick bearded dragon... Why dont you tell the whole story?

Here are the threads between us.

tjnjohnson@yahoo.com

You have never came to me with any of these issues. Not once have you tried to contact me since you received the animal. This dragon was in very good health when she left my care and VERY fat! As far as her being gravid I told you on the phone and it was listed in the ad, if you were paying attention, she is POSSIBLY gravid because she had already laid two clutches and I said I think she will be laying one more. I even told you that even if she does not lay anymore clutches that for her quality and color you are still getting a very good deal.

As far as me only accepting money orders that is a lie. I told you I also accept paypal but you would be responsible for the fees. You did not want to pay for the fees and said you would like to send a money order instead.

You sent me a money order with my last name Lee if that wasn't my last name how could I cash it? Also why would I need to lie to you about my last name, you sent a money order so you have my address?!? Are you just assuming that is my last name because of my email address?

What about you wanting me to ship before you even sent the payment? Are you just trying to bash me because I wouldn't ship until you paid in full?

Out of all the animals I have sold you are the ONLY one to complain! Some people are just not worth selling to....

Name : Manix P Louis

here the ad goes very gravid and you never returned my call Terrell why are you using your wife name you must have some problems under your name
Reply to thread 'For Sale VERY NICE GRAVID FEMALE *WEEKEND SALE ONLY $160 *'‏
Sent: Tue 9/22/09 12:24 AM
To:

Hello maxxx25, THIS IS NOT AN EMAIL FROM SOMEONE YOU CAN REPLY TO! THIS IS A NOTIFICATION OF A REPLY TO A POST ON FAUNACLASSIFIEDS
The animal was sick for some time and you new it .

Name : Jackie

Once again here you go assuming things.... these are my animals not his and I am the one who post, replies and sells the animals. I was unable to talk to you at the time so you spoke to him, whats odd about that?

Yes the ad said graivd as she was at the time the ad was posted. Shortly after posting she dropped clutch #2, then you contacted me and I told you she even dropped and may have a third coming. You said thats fine she is still a good looking bearded. I even updated the ad description so everyone could see that she dropped the second clutch, its no big secret. As far as you copying the title from the email why didnt you copy the text?

You have had the bearded for a little over a week now, all of a sudden shes sick and wont eat which is the complete opposite of when she left here!

I like how you include the title and how shes supposedly sick and everything else but you never responded to why you tried to be slick and have the bearded arrive before you paid..... you were in such a hurry and called several times a day but never called to say she arrived or anything until now you are saying something on the website.

Also you never dissagreed to the fact that YOU chose not to do paypal or any other payment mothod beside money order, not me.

So stop making up stuff if you need help or information on how to properly care for a bearded dragon thats fine but dont try to make it look like i'm the bad guy.

Name : Manix P Louis

If I did not send you the money why do I have her , Also your wife said no paypal. In your ad you said she is gravid and this will be her 3rd clutch. Wow you are a bad lier. I buy aimal every week their is no reason for me to pick you out . Not gravid not a problem ,sick big problem. Also if you have been selling for sometime where can I find some of your reveiws!!!!!!!!!!!

Name : Jackie

Once again I said you TRIED to get the animal before I received payment, not that you did receive the animal before payment!!!!

I also said and it is posted above "Are you just trying to bash me because I wouldn't ship until you paid in full?" So what are you talking about, your attention to detail is staggering! Let me know if I am going too fast for you..... or should I type slower lol.

Also once again you are not paying attention you are talking to me "Jackie". Maybe you missed reading this part "I was unable to talk to you at the time so you spoke to him, whats odd about that?"

I do accept pay pal and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't tell you we do not accept it as it is easier for me than money orders.....I do not have to make a trip to the bank.

Maybe I need to copy the text above again as you have not paid attention thus far:

"Shortly after posting she dropped clutch #2, then you contacted me and I told you she even dropped and may have a third coming. You said that's fine she is still a good looking bearded. I even updated the ad description so everyone could see that she dropped the second clutch, its no big secret."

So yes if she was to lay another clutch it would be her third like you said.

Maybe you were not listening when you were on the phone and you misunderstood about her poss being gravid.

Were you telling the truth when you said this "I buy aimal every week their is no reason for me to pick you out"? If you do buy animals every week do you quarantine them??? That's a high volume of animals coming through!!! Did you put some other bearded with mine, sterilized the cage, driftwood, etc.? Probably not if you have as many animals as you claim.

After reading your statement about getting animals every week it seems she became sick in your care. With such a high volume of animals coming in something is bound to happen, why do you need animals every week? If you are selling them that is not enough time to quarantine and check for illness, that is barely enough time for them to acclimate! Did the ones you bought last week die? Maybe you are just an animal hoarder and you aren't giving them the care they need. I am not calling you names or anything it just seems that way.

While you keep sending all these messages you have yet to call me or send a personal e-mail. I told you when you bought the dragon if you have any problems give me a call because I have a lot of experience. If she arrived in the conditions you say, sunken eyes or emaciated wouldn't that have sent off a red flag and you would have called immediately. Or am I correct in my hypothesis that she became sick after the fact, also you have never once mentioned sending me a pic. Not that it would prove anything now but would have if you would have sent it the day she arrived. At least then I wouldn't think you were up to something.

Old 10-07-2009, 12:43 PM   #5
maxxx25
bottom line is you sold me a sick animal,I don't know what you talking about me trying to get the animal before I send you the money ad was posted on a friday you got the money on monday. Why did you remove the ad , so everybody could have seen it , you could have just put sold on the ad be you never did just just removed it . I guess you did not want to leave any proof behind.
I never said i was selling animal like that , and you know when a animal is sick ,very skinny not eating things to think about. please address the fact animal has been sick and you sold it that way. You are throwing things out their and hoping something would stick . You a scammer where are your reveiws from anywhere ?

Old 10-07-2009, 12:46 PM   #6
maxxx25
lier

you are just a lier !!!!!!!!!!! a guess that how you work can i see some reviews

Old 10-07-2009, 12:58 PM   #7
tjnjohnson@yahoo.com
I removed the ad becuase the animal was sold. Keeping the ad up and just putting sold is very lazy, thats more ads people have to scroll though if they are looking for a bearded dragon to buy. Im sure people dont want to see animals that are sold.

Its not about trying to cover the evidence its about being considerate! Anyways how would the ad prove she was sick?

Also I did not post the ad on Friday and received money on Monday. The ad was up for a couple weeks!

I cant respond to much more of your post as I do not understand what you are saying. It is mixed and jumbled.

Old 10-07-2009, 01:15 PM   #8
maxxx25
you are not a honest person , and that is all it is. You will lie and dance around the true. Its will all catch up to you some day. You will lie until you die.

Old 10-07-2009, 01:24 PM   #9
MikeCurtin
Do either of you have any photos of the animal in question, and/or any e-mails or PM's exchanged prior to the sale. Right now, the only "proof" posted has been he said/she said post sale squabbling.

Old 10-07-2009, 01:27 PM   #10
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
Do either of you have any photos of the animal in question, and/or any e-mails or PM's exchanged prior to the sale. Right now, the only "proof" posted has been he said/she said post sale squabbling.

Thank you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!