Good Guy Suburban geckos A+ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-26-2013, 01:34 AM   #1
M_MULLINS
Suburban geckos A+

This good guy post is way over due, 6 months over due in fact but better late than never I suppose.

I came across their table at the Cincinnati show and their giant SHCTB's caught my eye immediately. I spent a little bit of time talking to Chris about which one I wanted and my breeding plans once I bought one. They were both very very friendly and Jennie even took the time to show some of the geckos to my 2 year old son, who was being a complete heathen because he was so excited about all the "babies" as he call them. I finally decide on the one i wanted paid them and went on my way after I grabbed one of their cards. I get the gecko home, get him settled in, and name him (I decided on Sunny because hes very bright) and I notice SG written on his label and assume it means super giant which I knew wasn't right because they said he was 2 years old and weighed 97g. I email them with my concern and within a ridiculously short period of time I received a reply from Chris explaining the SG I had seen stood for Suburban gecko not super giant as I had thought. After that was cleared up I asked what he was feeding on and what supplements they used because he was nice and fat, like 3/4" thick at its widest and I didn't expect him to tell me their "secret" supplement mixture. He replied and told me what he used, how often they made them available, and what the mixture was. Ive had him 6 months and he has lost weight but hes not skinny so im not concerned. He wont eat if I put his mealworms in his food bowl but hes more than willing to take them off tongs which my son loves to watch. I couldn't be happier with their customer service, and most of all the gecko I purchased from them. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again and I frequently refer other gecko keepers and breeders to them.

Old 03-18-2016, 03:32 PM   #2
Kristi23
I purchased a gecko from Chris and we finally had weather warm enough to ship. He was even willing to wait an extra week because I was sick. The gecko was packaged well and arrived looking the same as the pictures he sent me. She hasn't eaten yet, but I have no doubts she'll be fine once she settles in. Customer service and communication was great.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!