Scam Alert - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 06:05 PM   #1
Kcgeckoguy
Scam Alert

I recently have uncovered a scam. I have been emailing this person back and forth for nearly a month about a sale and now they have sent me the money order. The order was for $300 but they wanted me to cash a $4000 money order and send them the rest. I knew from the get go that it was a scam but I wanted to play it out and get as much information about them as possible.

Today I took the money orders to the post office to have them authenticated and sure enought they were fake as could be. Here is the information I have about these scammers:

email: "homoh sandra" <homoh_sandra007@yahoo.com>

I have more information if anyone is dealing with this person feel free to email me or pm.

Terry Gwin

Old 07-19-2006, 11:48 AM   #2
Dawnrenee2000
They tried scamming with me as well, but I didnt play it out. I just told them they were scum and to go away. its amazing how many scammers are out there..geez.

Old 07-19-2006, 08:28 PM   #3
The BoidSmith
Terry,

Your post is important. Would you mind posting it in the BOI along the lines of "beware with so and so, he is trying to scam"? I'm going to be deleting this thread shortly as it is not a business discussion. Same with the other one on scamming.

Regards

Dan

Old 07-19-2006, 11:37 PM   #4
hunterjackson
there is a sticky in the boi for this already. put it in that!

Old 07-20-2006, 08:36 AM   #5
The BoidSmith
Thanks Hunter!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread