information Jeremy Stone - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-12-2007, 05:17 AM   #1
mark.e
information Jeremy Stone

Any info on past dealings with him would be helpful, I am the potential buyer.

Old 10-12-2007, 07:07 AM   #2
CyberSerpents
I have purshased a couple of animals from Jeremy Stone, his service and animals are top notch. The animals were exactly as described, if not better. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Dean Mayfield

Old 10-12-2007, 08:26 AM   #3
Dogboa
I purchased an Amazon Basin ETB from him several years ago without any problems. He was good to deal with. If you are looking at the northern ETBs that he has, just keep in mind that there is always a risk when purchasing WC ETBs, no matter the reputation of the seller.

Craig

Old 10-12-2007, 11:24 AM   #4
Marc's Reptiles
You are talking about JEREMY STONE!!!! One of the Kings of all Breeders.
I myself spent about $4300 and that is a big risk. I would say go for it.

Old 10-12-2007, 05:49 PM   #5
Chris Olson
I've purchased several boas from Jeremy over the last five years and I've never been disappointed. He has great animals and he's a classy guy.

Chris

Old 10-13-2007, 12:58 PM   #6
Martino Reptiles
Mark,

I had nothing but the best of experiences with Jeremy Stone and his quality. I have done everything from selling some of my boas to him which he paid me promply, and purchasing animals from him receiving nothing but the best. Jeremy is one of the best in the business.

- Vic

Old 10-14-2007, 01:57 AM   #7
INSANE CANES
Thumbs up A+++++++++

Jeremy Stome is a great guy and great to deal with. His animals are by far the best that we have ever gotten (in my opinion). Do NOT hesitate to deal with Jeremy. It's a no-brainer..... You simply can't go wrong!!

Great guy, great service, and outstanding animals!

Jen Thayer

Old 10-14-2007, 11:41 AM   #8
mark.e
Thanks Guys,

This is what i already thought, but its good that its confirmed.I gave Jeremy the order yesterday. Its indeed a pleasure to deal with him.

Keep you posted.

Old 10-16-2007, 06:23 PM   #9
A.Rentfro
I've yet to buy anything from Jeremy but I've met him and he seems very passionate about his animals. For no money or other compensation he got involved in a deal I had pending with a customer that would not have gone through without his help.. and it did.
Just from my experiences I would say he is a good guy. He sure has pretty boas.
Gus/Rio Bravo Reptiles.

Old 10-17-2007, 09:34 PM   #10
floridaboy85
Not only is he one of the best Boa breeders(yeah I know he has ball pythons too, but they don't count, LOL), he is a great business man and a really nice guy to boot. Buy in confidence.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!