Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 53 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-17-2012, 06:52 PM   #521
laterob
Quote:
So where did Matthew (Mjay) wander off to? I think my question has suddenly become even more relevant to this discussion.
I've been wondering that since the time of your original post, Rich. What are the odds that the snake he took a picture of has since come down with symptoms? A few members commented that in his pic the snake didn't look as healthy as the other, so maybe it was already starting to show signs?

Course, then I got thinking about conspiracy-theory kind-a stuff that probably shouldn't be offered here (not yet, anyway).

I'd very much like to hear from Matthew.....

Old 03-18-2012, 03:37 AM   #522
D. Mong
Quote:
Originally Posted by joecop View Post
Christina, the breeder is no longer is business and it would be very hard to track down all the animals that were sold from his collection. He admitted to having this in his colony also, but did not think it could be spread to the rest of his collection. I am not saying this is where all the problems originated from, but find it cannot be a coincidence that these are the only animals I have in MY collection that have come down with this. I have already moved the remaining two animals from my snake room. Hopefully no other animals will come down with this crap.
Gosh Joe,...you guys need to eventually get into some of these Latin American "zonata" (L.t.abnorma) when I can eventually produce some...LOL! No ZD worries and the killer high ring-count is almost virtually identical for the same eye-pleasing asthetic value.

~Doug

Old 03-18-2012, 04:40 PM   #523
joecop
LOL. Yeah that my be the ticket Doug!! A pulchra with an extra nose band. I like it!! I hope I dont see any others in the future with this crap (in my collection as well as others) now that the "suspect" animals are removed. However, I am not counting on that. This is why I keep several other species!!! Hell, getula probably would just season a mouse with ZD and laugh.

Joe

Old 03-18-2012, 04:47 PM   #524
joecop
Tony, I am not sure things go in a specific order. This snake currenty "looks" perfect, with no shed issues. ( the current one ) The agalma I had did the same thing and weeks later the skin issue starting showing up. The parviruba started with the bad skin and I did not wait long to throw him in the freezer, so I am not sure when the limp stuff would have started with him, or even it even would happen.

Joe

Old 03-18-2012, 08:16 PM   #525
D. Mong
Quote:
Originally Posted by joecop View Post
getula probably would just season a mouse with ZD and laugh.

Joe

HAHA!! I agree Joe,...too funny man

On a serious note though, I sure feel bad for you and others having to deal with that dreaded issue. It sucks fighting something and being paranoid when you don't ever know when it could rear it's ugly head.

...similar to Al Qaeda in many ways.

~Doug

Old 03-19-2012, 07:55 AM   #526
thomas davis
whats funny is dmong even posting here after the crap he spews about the BOI on the "other" forums.
total hypocrite.
wheres matthew(mjay) with his "healthy" zonatas? what no more pics???
i am very happy to read that jerry did/has refunded stu HALF his money imho its kinda lame stu has to eat the PP charges as well as pay for shipping but i guess its the thought that counts as it sure isnt the seller taking care that his customer is happy... oh wait jerry has already shown he doesnt care about his customers or all of this would have never been here!

Old 03-19-2012, 09:24 AM   #527
StuTennyson
The first half of the refund ($1500) cleared my PayPal account during the night. $1456.20 cleared and as I stated previously I will absorb the PayPal fee of $ 43.80 and pay for shipping the snakes back.

Jerry-I will send tracking data on the shipment once it is booked. Thank you for making good on the first half of the refund as agreed. I will be looking forward to the balance ($1600) by the end of this month

Old 03-19-2012, 09:45 AM   #528
Bobby O
Hallelujah#!@!

Holy crap!@#! Took long enough. If my reputation has been smeared beyond belief, I personally would refund the buyer's money more expeditiously. I guess Jerry likes all the negative attention. Please us posted on the rest of the refund. Thanks!

Old 03-19-2012, 02:50 PM   #529
D. Mong
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas davis View Post
whats funny is dmong even posting here after the crap he spews about the BOI on the "other" forums.
total hypocrite.

What's even funnier (well, not really....more like pathetic) is that YOU (thomas davis) are precisely what I was talking about when I made those comments. See, unlike most all other posters on any of the forums across the country, over the course of about 7 years now I have never ONCE saw a post of yours on ANY of the forums that was ever even slightly informative, helpful, or had any kind of substance to it other than to make insulting comments to people you don't get along with whenever you possibly can. And we can all add this post of yours to that never-ending list as well. For someone to constantly troll and seek out certain people like you always do to make your little childish comments is the true definition of a real LOSER!!! It's beyond me how a so-called "grown man" could ever stoop himself to this childish level, but I guess only you know the deep-seated twisted reasoning behind what you do.

Anyway, great post Tommy! (as always)

~Doug

Old 03-19-2012, 03:07 PM   #530
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas davis View Post
total hypocrite.
wheres matthew(mjay) with his "healthy" zonatas? what no more pics???
i am very happy to read that jerry did/has refunded stu HALF his money imho its kinda lame stu has to eat the PP charges as well as pay for shipping but i guess its the thought that counts as it sure isnt the seller taking care that his customer is happy... oh wait jerry has already shown he doesnt care about his customers or all of this would have never been here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Mong View Post
What's even funnier (well, not really....more like pathetic) is that YOU (thomas davis) are precisely what I was talking about when I made those comments. See, unlike most all other posters on any of the forums across the country, over the course of about 7 years now I have never ONCE saw a post of yours on ANY of the forums that was ever even slightly informative, helpful, or had any kind of substance to it other than to make insulting comments to people you don't get along with whenever you possibly can. And we can all add this post of yours to that never-ending list as well. For someone to constantly troll and seek out certain people like you always do to make your little childish comments is the true definition of a real LOSER!!! It's beyond me how a so-called "grown man" could ever stoop himself to this childish level, but I guess only you know the deep-seated twisted reasoning behind what you do.

Anyway, great post Tommy! (as always)

~Doug
If I may be so boring as to quote myself from post 443....
Quote:
I think enough warnings have been posted about the off topic, interpersonal bickering. Take a day off, guys

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!