Dragon Vision Probs - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-29-2010, 08:12 PM   #31
Bearded Ambitions
Its not the food he wouldnt even eat dubia to begin with now is eating crickets.
I did quarantine him but i put my female sunshine in with him a few weeks but she since has passed due to drowning.Yes drowning,
she was in a shallow rubbermaid with a few other females and one climbed on her head and held her under . I was unaware until was to late she didnt drown straight away she gaped and gasped for about 10 15 mn before finally suffocating.It was the most horrible thing i had ever seen but had read a post by angie h. i believe on how to help a drowning dragon but nothing helped once she passed i held her up by tail and water started to drain from nose and mouth so i know was that for sure.

Old 01-29-2010, 08:15 PM   #32
Bearded Ambitions
yep i did send a msg on the 12-23.

Old 01-29-2010, 08:17 PM   #33
spyder79
just for future reference for you. You should never introduce one of your breeding stock to a dragon you have purchased if the dragon you have purchased health is in question. Cross contamination can kill an entire colony if you do not know what you are dealing with especially.

Old 01-29-2010, 08:19 PM   #34
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearded Ambitions View Post
Its not the food he wouldnt even eat dubia to begin with now is eating crickets.
I did quarantine him but i put my female sunshine in with him a few weeks but she since has passed due to drowning.Yes drowning,
she was in a shallow rubbermaid with a few other females and one climbed on her head and held her under . I was unaware until was to late she didnt drown straight away she gaped and gasped for about 10 15 mn before finally suffocating.It was the most horrible thing i had ever seen but had read a post by angie h. i believe on how to help a drowning dragon but nothing helped once she passed i held her up by tail and water started to drain from nose and mouth so i know was that for sure.
Thats pretty bad. Its kinda making me wonder whats going on over there, Matt???

Old 01-29-2010, 08:21 PM   #35
dragonluver83
yup yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
just for future reference for you. You should never introduce one of your breeding stock to a dragon you have purchased if the dragon you have purchased health is in question. Cross contamination can kill an entire colony if you do not know what you are dealing with especially.
Bearded dragon 101. Nothing short of 2 weeks in which time you should know if it has a clean fecal and ample time to find out if there are mites or mite eggs...

Old 01-29-2010, 08:23 PM   #36
Bearded Ambitions
Yeah seems things just go down hill all at once when they go huh.
Luckely all other dragons are doing fantastic.Pumpkin is gravid again im pretty sure gaining weight and eating like never before wish i had a scale i bet she is tipping 5-600grams.Tom the female leathertrans i got from you is going to be a freking hue dragon.She eats and eats and eats probely best eater i have next to pumpkin lol.The male trans is doing well but not growing quite as fast she has already 2 sheds on him.
??? Honestly he is the only dragon im having probs with even sunshine was doing great.

Old 01-29-2010, 08:26 PM   #37
Bearded Ambitions
Whats odd is i sent that last msg on 12-23 and have yet to hear back ither???and now alllll dragons are for sale since ive asked about health oddd to me.

Old 01-29-2010, 08:29 PM   #38
spyder79
Even if he responds there is nothing he is obligated to do for you. It has been 3 months had been 2 at the point of you leaving that message. You are well outside of anyone's TOS i have ever read (as it pertains to dragons)

Old 01-29-2010, 08:36 PM   #39
Bearded Ambitions
All im asking him for are any records he can provide on this dragon or any information that may help me come to a conclusion on the best means of treatment at this time.

Old 01-29-2010, 08:39 PM   #40
spyder79
and i doubt he has any. im fairly certain you got a problem pawned off onto you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!