!!Help! I have a milk man! Markers for het Clown??? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-31-2011, 06:13 PM   #11
RulingReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesRkewl View Post
I agree, a super is one thing but you tossed a single gene male in not a super.
I feel for you, a double het clutch would have been sweet
I do apriciate the advise. But breeding advise was not the reason for this thread. I just wanted to know if anyone new of any way to tell if the one female common could be DH pied clown by pattern, marks etc.

Old 09-01-2011, 03:14 PM   #12
ymeagle
This is why I do not buy Het, if you EVER put another male in the cage you must assume it is not a het (from the male).

Old 09-01-2011, 07:57 PM   #13
scratchypen
Ruling, I hope you dont think I was trying to put you down. By no means that was my intention, just elaborating on the situation. As far as markers, I notice that het clowns as they age seem to have kind of a hazey/washed out look, almost like a ghost..but not quite. Ive noticed in my het clowns and my friend has noticed it in his.

Old 09-02-2011, 01:39 AM   #14
RulingReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by scratchypen View Post
Ruling, I hope you dont think I was trying to put you down. By no means that was my intention, just elaborating on the situation. As far as markers, I notice that het clowns as they age seem to have kind of a hazey/washed out look, almost like a ghost..but not quite. Ive noticed in my het clowns and my friend has noticed it in his.
no worries, thanks for answering the question though.

My buddy brought over a het clown female for my male clown and she looked quite color full on her sides. kind of a orange ish ting to her.

As for everyone else. not to be mean but I'm not looking for any input on the breeding situation that I kind of screwed up on. I would never sell hets unless they were absolutely 101% hets. I know these are only 100% het pied and might not be at all het for clown.

PLEASE DON'T TALK ABOUT THE BREEDING ANYMORE. IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN EDUCATED ANSWER FOR MY QUESTION {about het clown markers} THERE IS NO REASON TO POST ON THIS THREAD.
Thanks and have a nice day. Again not to be mean. lol

Old 09-02-2011, 02:54 AM   #15
Breaking Balls
There are no het clown markers. Better luck next year!

Regards,

B

Old 09-02-2011, 06:03 PM   #16
scratchypen
Yeh, one of mine is orangey but the other is more silvery, but, they are both washed out towards the belly. My friend's are orangey too..but, I think a better identifier is the the washed out look

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!