Good Guy geckobabies aka brandon and jessica smith - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-13-2010, 04:42 PM   #1
ShiffyAME
geckobabies aka brandon and jessica smith

i just purchased some very nice quality animals from brandon and jessica smith of geckobabies.com aka geckobabies on this site, and i must say i am very satisfied w/ the whole transaction! Customer service is top notch and i was never left hanging or wondering what was going on or what they were thinking. I was informed every step of the way all the way up untill i recieved my snakes. I would high advise any body interested in making a purchase from geckobabies to do so w/ no reserve what so ever solely based on the customer service alone! I don't even need to speak on the high quality of the animals as the pictures they posted on their ad more than did enough talking on that subject! not to mention they looked better in person. overall A+ in every category you could rate a transaction and i look forward to doing business w/ them again in the future! thanks again Brandon and Jessica

Matt Shifflett aka Shiffy420

Old 04-07-2010, 10:42 PM   #2
kristy55303
Thumbs up

I also just purchased a strawberry and cream crested female RTB. She is gorgeous. Packed great for shipping to Mn weather, alert and looking incredibly healthy. Excellent customer service skills and a pleasure to work with. The pics on the ad were amzing but in person breathtaking Thanks brandon and jessica!

Old 08-19-2010, 10:15 AM   #3
dragonlvr64
I purchased two juvie cresteds from Gecko Babies and they just arrived.
I was very pleased with the quick communication from Jessica. She answered all of my questions and payment was made.

Notice was sent regarding tracking info as well as an invoice which is nice.
Packaging was great. Box was labeled properly, animals were well secured and healthy.
Would purchase from Gecko Babies again.

Old 09-16-2011, 03:00 AM   #4
Natura
I recently purchased a hognose snake from Geckobabies.com, and I am very impressed.
I received fast responses to my emails, great advice, and a beautiful animal. I followed their instructions on making my snake's home both appropriate and comfortable, and she ate the day after I received her. Thank you so much Geckobabies.com! If someone is looking for a quality pet, I know where to send them!

Thom

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!