Good Guy Beth Evans Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-20-2012, 12:11 AM   #1
catfish307
Beth Evans Reptiles

I just completed a purchase of 5 baby ball pythons from Beth Evans of Beth Evans Reptiles and she was WONDERFUL to purchase from. She was very easy to contact via email, even late into the evening. She took the time to answer and explain the genetic history of the Dam and Sire of the clutch. Then she made me a deal I couldn't pass up and I'm so glad I contacted her about buying them. She shipped them out via Fedex in the evening so they wouldn't be stuck on a truck or in a warehouse all day.
I checked the tracking on Fedex the next day and there was a delay here at the distribution facility so I called to check on their delivery. Beth was also tracking them because she called me at 12:15 and asked if I had any information on their delay. Fortunately I had called Fedex and was able to tell Beth that there was just a slight delay in their scheduled delivery. Beth was very concerned about their safe delivery but we both concluded they would probably be safe due to the mild temperature here.
They arrived shortly thereafter safe and sound. Packaging was excellent and all arrived in great physical condition and they were some of the most friendly and healthy babies I've ever received. Beth is very passionate about breeding ball pythons and making her customers feel like a friend. I'll DEFINITELY not hesitate to buy from her again in the future. Thank you so much Beth!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!