BRAD BARTLEY GOOD OR NOT??? BEGINNING TO MAKE ME THINK NOT - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-13-2003, 08:55 AM   #1
CFoley
BRAD BARTLEY GOOD OR NOT??? BEGINNING TO MAKE ME THINK NOT

Quote:
DELETED - violation of FULL NAME rule.

Old 03-13-2003, 11:12 AM   #2
CFoley
now i know why i dont use this forum.

Old 03-13-2003, 11:36 AM   #3
WebSlave
Quote:
As do we all, as well.

Old 03-13-2003, 11:50 AM   #4
Darin Chappell
CFoley,

You have 42 posts under your name there at the time of this writing. It's not like you are completely unfamiliar with the workings of this board; you are not a newbie groping your way through the rules here!

How can you post something, violate the basic rule of using your full name here on the BOI, and THEN have the audacity to gripe about it once your post was deleted? Either repost using your full name, leave it as it is and sulk, or take off!!! The rules of the BOI are clear. Everyone who has been here for longer than ten minutes knows you have to use your full name on the BOI, and you broke the rules . . .plain and simple.

Fix it, or don't, but you won't get much sympathy from everyone else by acting like a tweleve year old kid with his feelings hurt. No one has time for that silliness.

Old 03-13-2003, 10:36 PM   #5
Glenn Bartley
CFoley,

I kind of hope you post it again with your full name attached; heck I am curious to see if it was one of my kinfolk you are upset with, and I am hoping it is not. The Bartley name is not all that popular, so who can tell, maybe I'll find out anbout a long lost cousin, and hopefully he is not a crook!

What is the problem with leaving the inquiry signed with your name - you mentioned the name of the guy on whom you were making the inquiry!

Best regards,
Glenn Bartley

Old 03-13-2003, 10:50 PM   #6
Ken Harbart
Quote:
It never ceases to amaze me when a person disregards a simple rule, and is then indignant when faced with the consequences of his/her actions.

Old 03-13-2003, 11:51 PM   #7
DarksideBoas
so??? what happened? post it again....(just dont forget to sign your name..) 8-)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!