For Sale 13' Black Graniteback Tiger Female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 06-16-2014, 07:11 AM   #1
36knuck
13' Black Graniteback Tiger Female

Although this yearling female has several traits of an Anthrax Tiger, such as her tail pattern which besides being darker is practically identical to the Anthrax Tiger, as well as her front dorsal pattern. However, I decided to play it safe and call her a very dark or black GB tiger. One trait of the GB tiger "het for anthrax" is that their pattern tends to increase in the production of black pigment as they age. This trait is present in spades here. She may even eclipse her great granddad "Anthrax" in this regard and end up even darker. Therefore, there should be no doubt that this girl is het for anthrax. She is an aggressive rat feeder F/t or alive. Fantastic temperament. She is priced at $650 SHIPPED via Fedex Priority Overnight. For more info email me at 36knuck@sbcglobal.net or call my HOMELINE 210=533-0111.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-29-2015, 02:19 PM   #2
Skylar420
Is she still available?

Old 05-30-2015, 12:20 AM   #3
sycotickid
Seriously interested I have a bateater on payment plan so as I get paid next month I want to send you 400 then an additional 200 the following month if that's OK with you call her sold

Old 05-30-2015, 11:42 AM   #4
36knuck
black graniteback tiger

Regretfully this girl has already been sold but I have a number of fabulous anthrax tigers hatchlings feeding and available as well as a few clowns. Anyone interested is welcome to email for pics. I hope to have ads up within the week. Thomas
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!