Exotic Pets of Las Vegas GOOD GUYS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-22-2005, 12:55 PM   #1
kiote9
Thumbs up Exotic Pets of Las Vegas GOOD GUYS

It's a new year so I am starting a new thread.

I ordered 0.2 Flying Geckos, 1.0 Tokay Gecko, and 1.0 African Fat Tail Gecko from Exotic Pets yesterday, 2-21-05. I received them this morning via UPS. They are beautiful geckos, the packaging was excellent, the shipping very fast, and I am one completely satisfied customer. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you!

Old 02-22-2005, 05:49 PM   #2
cthulhu77
Nice to know...I am working on a trade with them...and have heard nothing but good things!
greg

Old 03-08-2005, 01:15 PM   #3
kiote9
Another good deal!

One of the original female geckos I got from Ken died within the first 48 hours, and he replaced her free. I also ordered a male Flying Gecko and 1.1 Blue Beauty Snakes. I received all 4 animals today and they arrived alive, WELL packaged, warm and active. I am very impressed with the Beauties. Thanks again Ken!!!

Old 03-08-2005, 03:31 PM   #4
Ken Foose
Shelly, thanks for the very kind remarks, and sorry once again about the gecko. They are coming in pretty loaded, and although we clean them up the best we can, sometimes we fail. I'm happy you like the beauty snakes, I know I sure did. I'm looking forward to the Hitchikers movie, most likely you are too. Thanks again.

Old 03-10-2005, 07:09 PM   #5
lanceheads
Ken

is a great guy! A funny guy! (he does the auction for the IHS).
He's knows a lot about reptiles, plus he's fun to be around.

Randal Berry

Old 07-16-2005, 08:48 PM   #6
mmeade
Thumbs up Good guy!

I purchased a couple of female thayeri hatchlings from Ken. I got them the next day (yesterday) well packed and looking good. They both ate from my hand today (you don't really "have" a snake until it eats, you know).

Thanks Ken!

Mike Meade

Old 07-16-2005, 09:01 PM   #7
dwedeking
Talking

We picked up a female mexican black kingsnake from Ken a couple weeks ago. Perfect transaction all the way around. Great communication, packaging and perferct animal.

Daniel Wedeking
Scales - Premium Exotic Reptiles
http://www.exoticlizards.com

Old 07-16-2005, 09:34 PM   #8
TylerStewart
Thumbs up Ken Foose - Great Guy

I live just a few miles from Exotic Pets here in Vegas, and I love swinging by and checking out to see what's new there, as well as usually picking up some emergency crickets between shipments. Ken and his crew are fun to talk to and there's a huge selection of animals there all the time. Good Guy in my book!

Old 07-17-2005, 12:01 AM   #9
Ken Foose
Thank you all very much for the kind words. And thank you very much for choosing to do business with us. Take care.

Old 07-17-2005, 04:19 AM   #10
BoaJeff
I've heard nothing but good things about Exotic Pets but a suggestion for you guys. Try to work on the photography I often find myself looking over your ads because I know the picture is going to be horrible. It's mostly your snake pics that need work. Try photographing them closer and on a background. It's really hard to decide if I want to buy a snake based upon a pic from a guy standing and the snake on the ground by his feet. Just some constructive criticism.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!