Exotic Pets of Las Vegas (excellent) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2007, 01:18 PM   #1
davee1
Exotic Pets of Las Vegas (excellent)

I'm Dave Ennis out of Antioch,CA and I just completed an excellent transaction with Exotic Pets. My package was rcvd at 9:30am and contained the turtles that I ordered. They were alive, brighteyed, of good weight, and seemed to be in great condition/health. The package was well packed with a styrofoam liner and seperate plastic container inside. I would definetely do business with them again.

Old 05-24-2007, 06:29 PM   #2
romad119
My cuban boa from him is still doing great. Turtles? Try visiting the store, there are tons of turtles there. Largest selection I've ever seen!

Old 05-24-2007, 08:58 PM   #3
davee1
someday, when I can afford to drive there I'm going to see that place.

Old 05-24-2007, 10:16 PM   #4
MRC31
I agree! I did a trade with Ken Foose for a pair of sunset indian sand boas and could not be happier ! excellent communication and flawless snakes !!!

Old 05-24-2007, 10:40 PM   #5
LSDherp
Being from Vegas.. Exotic Pets has been around forever. Ken knows his stuff. Great service... Well...From Ken anyways... And the chick with all the piercings!

Old 05-27-2007, 08:26 PM   #6
Earl H. Turner
Exotic Pets--LV---Ken Foose

Ken Foose---- is extremely knowledgable and is honest . Several years ago, I ordered a number of chelonians from Exotic Pets/LV and several were dead or dying upon arrival. the carrier was totally responsible...the box was crushed-flattened like a pancake and the animals likewise had suffered the same fate. I called Ken immediately--his response was--don't worry, I will replace them. It was not his place to do this but he responded in a way very few animal dealers would. He was devistated by the loss as one small Mata Mata, he had raised !!!! That is the type of person he is...I asked how I should ship the dead turtles back and his reply was..it isn't necessary, I trust you. He is a a very fine person who's kindness is well noted and his reputation and honesty are beyound reproach. He is one of the best. His specimens are always of excellent quality and I trust him completely. Thank goodness that there are a limited few who set the standards for others to hopefully follow. Thank you, Earl H. Turner Ph.D.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!