Bad Guy Royce Rocco. Aka toadline. LIAR - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-19-2015, 09:18 AM   #1
allreptiles1966
Royce Rocco. Aka toadline. LIAR

Ok,so I posted a reply about this guys funny looking mixed breed dogs he sells. He didn't like my reply about how they look,so he posted a reply on two of my Sunglow ads saying I would rip him off and keep his money. Well,that's a lie,I have all communications with him,which is one pm I replied to when he stated he would not buy from me. He never tried to buy my last Sunglow.

I'm just posting this so everyone can see how he reacts to criticism of his animals. He states he will and has bought lots of reptiles. I wouldn't trust him if he's going to act like this on here. We do not need this kind of guy selling or buying on here when he's already trying to start trouble because I don't like his dogs!!

I'm ready to tackle this liar on here with words. He has stated I said I would hunt him down and kill him! . I'd like to see this in writting. But he cannot since I don't talk like that. I would make public that I would do this sort of thing!

I've been on here for several years now and people know I'm not a liar or a thief! So be careful dealing with Royce Rocco. It could be the worst thing you've done on here.

Rich

Old 05-19-2015, 10:25 AM   #2
ElexisC
I'm assuming you mean you wouldn't do that, but anyways maybe telling him his dogs look funny wasn't the right thing to do either? His reaction was over the top but you did disrespect his animals and him by saying they are funny looking or however you really worded it. Both of you were wrong.

Old 05-19-2015, 10:28 AM   #3
PassionFruitReptiles
This sounds like ridiculous middle school drama. What a pointless and immature "Bad Guy" thread.

Old 05-19-2015, 10:37 AM   #4
hhmoore
Here's where it started: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=529919

As you can see, Rich did a pretty good job of crapping all over the guy's ad...
That doesn't justify toadline's retaliation, but it sort of adds a bit of dimension to Rich's version of the story.
I'm tempted to add some more; but it really isn't worth it at this point.

Old 05-19-2015, 10:37 AM   #5
Teatime
I don't know if this dispute necessarily needed a Bad Guy thread. Maybe you should post exactly what was said to help people understand the situation. It sounds like you were the one who started it. Posting that someone sells "funny looking" animals is an opinion, but could discourage sales. So it looks like he tried to return the favor and do the same to you.

Old 05-19-2015, 10:40 AM   #6
hhmoore
I don't have time to do the screen shots from the ad right now - I'll get them later, unless somebody beats me to it (feel free...I'm not sure if I'll be at a desktop before tomorrow)

Old 05-19-2015, 10:46 AM   #7
Teatime
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I don't have time to do the screen shots from the ad right now - I'll get them later, unless somebody beats me to it (feel free...I'm not sure if I'll be at a desktop before tomorrow)
Sorry, we posted at the same time. I didn't even see your post before I typed mine. I was talking to the OP.

Now that I have read through that ad thread, though... Yeah, posting all that stuff on someone's ad is bad form. Obviously the retaliation was childish, but it was clearly provoked.

Old 05-19-2015, 05:35 PM   #8
Lucille
A long ago friend had an English bulldog, cute in a nontraditional way, I think these are the same. The pups are adorable.
You know, different people like different kinds of snakes too. Some like long slender ones, some like those short squat venomous ones, what are they called? Anyway, to each his own.

Old 05-19-2015, 09:26 PM   #9
snakesareawesome
Is there anything related to buying or selling snakes in this matter? This is the silliest thing I've read in a while.

Old 05-19-2015, 11:12 PM   #10
hhmoore
Silly. Yes.
Something related to buying/selling snakes? Yes.
Was the original conflict related to snakes? No.
Is there a requirement that issues must pertain to buying/selling snakes? No.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!