Info Brandon Aldridge baldridge exotics/Powder Blue Exotics contest scam for followers??? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-16-2018, 01:00 PM   #21
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowderBlueTegus View Post
You all seem like sore losers. Why don’t you go congratulate the winner and stop being drama filled baby’s. Patrick Burian. Figured there was no reason to post the winner on here since he winner was on Facebook, my mistake. No need to be sore losers because of it.
The funniest part of this all, is how we're being "drama filled babies" for trying to get to the bottom of this, and we're just "Sore losers" that should've congratulated the winner WHEN WE HAVE NO MEANS OF KNOWING THE WINNER IS until you just now posted him! you probably never would of even if we hadn't of brought this all up. You said yoursellf you figured it didn't need to be posted on here since it was on facebook-So therefore you are saying our IGNORANCE makes us sore losers, key board warriors and drama filled babies? What a joke lmao. By the way, I would gladly say all of this to your face. Never once did i talk s***, I simply stated facts, and the fact is that this contest whether a hoax or not was run extremely poorly.

Old 09-16-2018, 01:02 PM   #22
Crayfish1585
Exactly Emery

Old 09-16-2018, 01:46 PM   #23
PowderBlueTegus
Go ask Patrick how fake it is. And there are more reptile people on Facebook by far this contest proved it. I’m dine with you’re drama take it else where. This was not a fauna event it was a Facebook event I let fauna members get a chance to join. Do not enter next years event if you started rumors. Thank you all, and have a nice day.

Old 09-16-2018, 01:47 PM   #24
Emery Aranda
Next time STATE that it’s a Facebook event. We are NOT responsible for YOUR negligence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 09-16-2018, 01:49 PM   #25
Emery Aranda
And no rumors were ever stated. Simply have questioned your practices. Haven’t officially called you a fraud or anything along those lines yet since it doesn’t seem like a hoax but instead just a poorly run contest.

Old 09-16-2018, 01:51 PM   #26
PowderBlueTegus
I blocked you because I don’t want nothing to do with people that like to start drama. And don’t want you entering any contest I ever have. I wouldn’t even sell you a tegu. Started false accusations without knowing what you were even talking about. Now if I knew how to block you on here I would.

Old 09-16-2018, 01:52 PM   #27
Emery Aranda
Quote:
I blocked you because I don’t want nothing to do with people that like to start drama. And don’t want you entering any contest I ever have. I wouldn’t even sell you a tegu. Started false accusations without knowing what you were even talking about. Now if I knew how to block you on here I would.

Please state what accusation I made?

Old 09-16-2018, 01:53 PM   #28
Emery Aranda
Quote:

And I wouldn’t want to buy a tegu from you anyways lol. Most people who entered this contest and felt cheated probably wouldn’t either. You might forget to send the shipping information or the tegu just like how you forgot to announce the winner 🤦🏻♂️

Old 09-16-2018, 01:56 PM   #29
Emery Aranda
Making a false accusation would be considered defamation which I made sure not to do. I simply stated the facts and asked for opinions. Never did I say “the whole thing WAS a hoax and he DID it for followers”. No I simply stated how it’s a possibility and a likely one since you blocked me.

Old 09-16-2018, 03:50 PM   #30
tlmoon
This sort of drama is why I avoid FB.

I'm not too impressed with either party here. One one hand, it's a fair question to ask if a contest is legitimate. Calling it a "scam" when you don't know that it is, and haven't verified if anyone won isn't fair though. Yes, it's an info or question thread and not a Bad Guy thread, but having "scam" in the title seems designed to lead people to think that.

On the other hand, Brandon comes here and calls everyone a bunch of names. It would be easy, not to mention professional and classy, to just show the evidence of the winner. Not everyone here is questioning your integrity Brandon, just the OP. No need to lump everyone into your insults.

I would probably avoid both of these people.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!