Info "Bigrob" robert walmsley **Not following thru** - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-07-2012, 12:53 PM   #101
Focal
No one is above suspicion in the BOI. If you've browsed here long enough, you'll know that everyone is questionable until each individual person comes to their own conclusion.

Quote:
If this is out if line I apologize, but I come here for help and to let others know and post everything that I have and also pictures for him and everything else and now you question me? This is the reason why people are hesitant on posting here as the op becomes targeted by people like this. Ridiculous.
That how things go in ShouldLand. It should work like that but it does not. Just because a person makes a claim first, doesn't mean they are exonerated. If this situation was reversed, and bigrob made the post first, should no one question him? Back in RealityLand, I think you are even more questionable by going into such a defensive position from such a short statement, especially when you recently bashed a poster because the Bad Guy was a friend of yours ... who ended up being in the wrong. You questioned this posters integrity, why can't anyone touch you?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...50#post1468350

Old 12-07-2012, 02:54 PM   #102
Lucille
It is obviously time to put these on sale again. I'm buying a new one for myself:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hlight=lucille

Old 12-07-2012, 02:59 PM   #103
hhmoore
Lucille,
Please explain how that is not disruptive and off topic...especially since you were warned about such posts not too long ago.

Old 12-07-2012, 03:01 PM   #104
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Lucille,
Please explain how that is not disruptive and off topic...especially since you were warned about such posts not too long ago.
It was, in fact, carefully thought out as a way to affirm the apology I made, above.

Old 12-07-2012, 03:07 PM   #105
hhmoore
It may have been carefully thought out, but - regardless of whether you need a new one - tongue in cheek HELL posts don't belong on the BOI.

Old 12-07-2012, 03:21 PM   #106
cguarino30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
So I gave some karma points to Chris to make up for the abusive ones taken away stating he shouldn't be allowed to criticize her for criticizing others.
what the heck?
I'll be honest, I have no idea how karma points work, how to give them, or even how to see them, but I do appreciate it.

I generally try not to get so involved in these things, but the real reason that I have come on here and defended Vic to the extent that I have is that I know for a fact that he is a stand-up guy. He had a perfectly good opportunity to rip me off a little while ago and came through with full integrity. See my BOI post on him for details.

Conversely, I also know for a fact that certain unnamed elements on this BOI can be extremely judgmental of people who have done nothing wrong, and in their zeal, often go well beyond the realm of constructive or practical contributions to the thread, largely out of a desire to hear themselves talk.

It just upsets me when I see people who have no first hand knowledge of either party utterly take over a thread. It's certainly welcome to throw in a post here or there, but when an uninformed and uninvolved third party is responsible for a major portion of an entire BOI thread (and many other threads for that matter), I think it becomes a lot less about posting viable and useful information about potential business correspondents on this site, and a lot more about filling up someone else's day with useless gossip and judgement.

I, for one, am grateful to Vic for starting this thread. I know for a fact that he is a stand up guy, and now I know for a fact that Rob is, at the very least, not someone who can be counted on to hold up his end of the deal, or who can be counted on to maintain good communication. That is the point of the BOI.

Old 12-07-2012, 03:59 PM   #107
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
Back in RealityLand, I think you are even more questionable by going into such a defensive position from such a short statement, especially when you recently bashed a poster because the Bad Guy was a friend of yours ... who ended up being in the wrong. You questioned this posters integrity, why can't anyone touch you?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...50#post1468350
ok please re read my post regarding this. Lucille called me questionable after nothing from me. I'm sorry but i should not voice my opinion? Nick if you feel I'm questionable that's your right to do so. nick If I right now with nothing pointing at you to be questionable call you questionable because of whatever I feel even if no proof is there do you have no right to post something back? If you do post something does this make you now questionable since you defended yourself and wrote how you felt(without childish and abusive language)? Nick you have the right to feel how u want it is your right! With the added thread that I posted in for the Hampers you call that bashing? Ok again it is your opinion. But this childish nonsense that is going on now above this post bantering back and forth and going off topic that is the reason why I said and I'll say it again that people are hesitant to come on here. It seems people have a tendency to going off topic and make an issue get overlooked and start another one. Also Lucille I cannot see what your link shows.

Back to the issue. He has stated he is done and that's it. I will not be getting my paperwork and that was why the thread was started. I'm sorry if the above is defensive and makes me look questionable but it's the truth. By the way Lucille retracted what she said, let a dead horse stat dead without beating it.

Old 12-07-2012, 04:43 PM   #108
tommyhil4_6
Vic... You had mentioned nothing would come of this. Whilst you may be out paperwork, possibly 2 neos from the first litters etc.

You have gained yourself much admiration with much of the community thus far. That can go much further in the long run.

Glad to hear you will be keeping the boy instead of selling him. I hope he indeed is het pied, but I am sure you will do right by the snake regardless. Thanks for providing the info you did and efficiently.

Old 12-07-2012, 04:52 PM   #109
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Thanks Tom

Old 12-07-2012, 04:53 PM   #110
Yogi Bear
[/b]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrob View Post
I have not responded to him because the fact I'm not giving paper work when my snakes came sick. I stated to him that they died of internal parasites and because of that they stared getting to his mouth which made a sore underneath! Why would I drop 200$ at a vet , trade and cash of 1000 value and than give him paper work so he can make his money.

Stated 2 weeks before we made the deal, he wanted 500$ an my beaded lizard! I had bps but he had no interest! I said I would get back to him. He would call and text me all day long, I finally answered and and we came to a agreement of 200$ spider male, normal female and the beaded. I said I can't right now than he immediately droped the price 100$ so I took them.
He stated they never turn down food, but she wouldn't eat for me? The male would not the female? She wouldn't move in the cage, I took her to a vet and she had internal parasites which don't happen over night an kill a snake this long. Why did he drop the price so much? You tell me!!!

Why I didn't being this up? It happend to me in the past and nothing good cane from it as he stated he's not working anything out.
Why is it that Rob says, "they died"? Supposedly, only the female has died unless I missed something. In a later post, he states that the male is not looking well now, even though he stated that the male was feeding. In other posts, Rob keeps referring to the "dead" snake as "he".

Something definitely does not sound right, Rob!! Either way, why would you not provide vet papers, or proper pix of the "dead" snake so that a comparison can be done to prove that it is the same snake that you received? Oh, I probably know why........you didn't take the snake to the vet!! Also, why no update on "supposedly" ill male snake.

Rob, you dug a hole that you cannot fill now. By refusing to give the proper paperwork that YOU promise the OP, you are definitely someone NOT to deal with. Thanks for the "heads up"!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!