Green Robosapion for Blue tongue skinks,Water dragons,Armidilo lizard,$$$,lizards - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Member to Member Flea Market

Notices

Member to Member Flea Market This forum is for the sale or trade of anything you want, as long as it is legal and both parties respect the laws regarding buying and selling such items.

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2006, 11:23 PM   #1
Gage Holmes:-)
Green Robosapion for Blue tongue skinks,Water dragons,Armidilo lizard,$$$,lizards

Hello , My name is ... well obviosly Gage Holmes . I bought a Green , limited edition Robosapian at Radio Shack last month for $90.00 . I am selling it because I realy , realy want a lizard and am short on cash , so hey Robosapiens are something people would buy and I could gain a lizard or money ! The robosapien is an awsome robotic toy that can pick up small cups,trash,etc , High five , fart , burp ,walk sideways,forward, and reverse ! open its hands ,move his arms up and down ,you can program him to do moves ,he can dance to his own programed music , do a variety of karate moves ,you can also program him to do moves when you clap or call its name out , the great thing about robosapiens is they are built to have modifications made into them by you ! There are so many things this little robot can do , but I can not list all of the things . If I find the instructions manual I will also ship them, if not you can always download them for free offline.NOTE : THIS IS NOT THE MINI ROBASAPIEN THAT ONLY WALKS NOR IS IT ROBOSAPIEN V2,ROBOPET, OR ROBORAPTOR THIS IS A LIMITED EDITION GREEN ROBOSAPIEN WITH REMOTE CONTROLL

I am looking for a blue tongue skink , baby or juvi , water dragon as long as it aint an adult or hatchling I dont care what age it is ,an armidilo (sp?) lizard ,cash , or tell me what lizards you would trade me .

lOVE YE
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread