Bad Guy Terrance Yant - SCAMMER, of the dumber variety - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-21-2013, 02:15 PM   #1
Robert Walker
Terrance Yant - SCAMMER, of the dumber variety

Terrance Yant:

Why was BOI invented? For an idiot just like this. So many BOI threads for his many aliases, figure we needed to actually give credit to him, the loser himself.

Here are some:

(Hey ma', I'm from the wild west) Alias: Bill Wylder
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=438334

(Hey look, I'll pretend to be my own relative) Alias: Lamar Neal
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ght=lamar+neal

(Hey, I'm a rapper now) Alias: Mike Casney
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ht=Mike+Casney

(Holy crap, I chose the wrong scam name) Alias: Kris Smalley
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...highlight=kris

There are others, but you get the point.
Attached Images

Old 12-28-2013, 02:50 PM   #2
Robert Walker
Still out there on several facebook reptiles sites... beware!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Ball...9976642763380/
Attached Images

Old 12-28-2013, 07:57 PM   #3
Amelanistic Orca
He's out there pretending... Lotsa these lately! They're funny!

Old 01-01-2014, 04:20 PM   #4
Robert Walker
Trying to hide still:

Changing his name to Tee Yant, and has used Terry Yant before as well.
Changed his real location of New York, Poughkeepsie area to Alaska.

Keep an eye out at herp expos in the area too.
Attached Images

Old 01-02-2014, 07:37 AM   #5
silverishness
So... what did this guy do, apart from a vague statement about scamming? Not to be combative, I'd just like to know why I'm watching out for him.

Old 01-02-2014, 09:45 AM   #6
Rhacosaurus Gex
There is a thread about this guy already. Should have added to that or at least linked it

Old 01-02-2014, 11:37 AM   #7
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhacosaurus Gex View Post
There is a thread about this guy already. Should have added to that or at least linked it
Putting his real name "Terrance Yant" only brings up one direct thread attributed to him. Sure there are other threads for his aliases (hence why I already linked them) but before I created this one, you had to run around in circles chasing them all. Enjoy.

Old 01-02-2014, 11:46 AM   #8
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverishness View Post
So... what did this guy do, apart from a vague statement about scamming? Not to be combative, I'd just like to know why I'm watching out for him.
Feel free to read the links if you want further details of his dealings.
Long story short, he uses aliases to sell animals he does not have or bait you with a $1,000 snake and send you a $50 one instead. All of his known aliases have been banned from Fauna for such activities, but he is still out their trying it now on Facebook reptile sites. I have seen him trying to sell/trade/buy from Fauna members on their facebook sites. This is as much a warning for others as it is a torn in his side as he views this forum (which I know he does) and continually tries to hide deeper. Enjoy.

Old 01-02-2014, 03:22 PM   #9
Anthony m
I know this guy your talking about. He told me about the situation that came about. With Robert walker and himself. He stated that Robert purchased a snake from him but Robert walker had buyers remorse. So that's why Robert walker is bad mouthing him. Robert walker put in a claim through paypal and lost his claim. So in my friends defense because he's banned from the site I will speak and advocate for him!! How can Timel yant (which is his real name) be so wrong if he sent Robert what he asked for and then got buyers remorse. You went through paypal as you should have but you lost your case!!! Robert walker tell everybody that! Tell them how you lost your case!!! You only tell your side of the story and not both sides!
This is the case right here that timel wanted me to post. This is feom paypal

Old 01-02-2014, 03:31 PM   #10
Anthony m
The Robert walker vs Timel yant
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!