Fire and Ice Dragons - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-03-2014, 04:18 PM   #21
mikoh4792
People like this should not be in the reptile business.... Thanks for the spreading the word.

Old 03-03-2014, 04:23 PM   #22
SprucehillDragons
It wasn't til after I purchased the adult and juvenile that things I know and understand now have spot lighted the BS this breeder pulls. Again I am now aware of things to watch out for, things too ask, before purchasing from another breeder.
I am a breeder myself in AKC Registered American Staffordshire Terriers, I have many Champions, had a top ten dog in 2007 who was on animal planet. I now see the same BS we deal with in breeding dogs ( making sure parents are health tested with OFA) Tested for ataxia, making sure pics arn't edited. We sell or label our quality as pet quality or Show Potential. And airlines keep dogs safe by having restrictions so breeders can't ship in temps unsafe to the animals. A bit different so this was a learning experience. I'm not a dragon breeder so I trusted Fire and Ice knew what they were doing in that department. I know nothing about heat packs, or how you all ship your dragons. Cost etc, I do now.

Old 03-03-2014, 05:06 PM   #23
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by SprucehillDragons View Post
I do have All the emails between them and myself, which there are many! What exactly do you want me too post? A particular topic?
I would just like to see a general layout of the 'back and forth' and especially where you say you were told not to go to the vet. And the basic purchase agreement would be good, as you have probably noticed if you have looked around, bringing your experiences here is good, but if you have it, supplying some proof with emails and so on is better,
Remember that what you write will help the next person looking at this thread. Just as this situation was a learning experience for you, so it will be for future readers.
Yes, call Visa as soon as possible, offer to send them the email where the seller cancelled the purchase.

Old 03-04-2014, 11:48 PM   #24
predators
The quality of the dragons i received from Terri were always okay but, her service and her business ethics are ridiculous. Everyone does business differently but, she has no loyalty and it is impossible to make deals with them. I am not going to go into everything that happened but, basically I will never contact them again or do business with them ever again.
I would be careful giving them your CC info or sending money in advance. They did not rip me off but, doing business with them seemed very shady everytime I ordered.

Old 05-22-2015, 12:40 PM   #25
Rhegaldragons
the website does not work , caliente dragons

Old 06-09-2015, 11:14 PM   #26
archer
I am not saying this is total truth i know some breeders and i was told they do not breed all the dragons they sell they buy wholesale lots never did any buisness with them do to i work with white dragons but i have talked to enough people and would never buy anything from them

Old 06-09-2015, 11:45 PM   #27
caffeinecynic
Quote:
Originally Posted by archer View Post
I am not saying this is total truth...
I'm fairly certain this is largely heresy; you're speaking of what has happened to people you know, but not you directly. Those people should come here and voice their opinions and experiences, not you. Without that, I think this probably qualifies under the BOI's third party quotation policy.

Quote:
Anonymous third party quotation - 1 point
Saying something like "my buddy says you are a thief" is a third party quotation. There is no ownership to the accusation being made. Not allowed here. Let you buddy come in here and say it, otherwise it needs to remain unsaid.
You might want to read the BOI rules over again to make sure you don't accrue infractions. You can click here to read them, but they are stickied in this board as well.

Old 08-31-2015, 03:37 PM   #28
shocter
I have gotten several dragons from Terri and they were all wonderful! In fact I currently have one that I got from her that is ELEVEN years old. I have had nothing but awesome experiences with Terri and with the animals I have gotten from her.

Old 08-31-2015, 03:55 PM   #29
archer
I stated fact the wholesale buy i wont put breeders names in this because of the respect i have for them so you can say boi rules thats fine but truth is truth because u get a nice animal from them does not mean they breed for them so anyone can take this how they want to but im in the dragon community and have a very good idea about who does what

Old 09-09-2015, 02:05 PM   #30
Sundragon79
I have not been into dragons for many years, but I can tell you that when I was (prior to 2007) I distinctly remember this name being mentioned negatively several times over on this board. Unfortunately I cannot remember the exact scenarios of the complaints, but I remember well enough to mentally check this breeder off my list.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!