Good Guy Rudy at Bold and Bright Geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-29-2015, 05:39 PM   #1
Kristi23
Rudy at Bold and Bright Geckos

Luckily for one night above freezing, I was able to receive the leopard gecko I purchased from Rudy today. He was as described and packaging was excellent. Communication was great and he had no problems holding him until we had a decent temperature to ship. This was my first purchase from him and everything went very well.

Old 01-29-2015, 05:42 PM   #2
Fanfootgod@aol.com
I have purchased from B&B also.To describe Rudy is in a word awesome!!

Old 01-29-2015, 05:51 PM   #3
Kristi23
I should have added that his user name here is B&B Geckos.

Old 03-19-2015, 11:56 AM   #4
B&B Geckos
Thank you for the kind words, Kristi and Mario!

Old 05-23-2015, 03:08 PM   #5
SFgeckos
Recently, I had the pleasure of meeting with Rudy from Bright and Bold Geckos, as well as checking out some of the stunning offspring he has produced. In one word- WOW! He has some of the highest quality designer leopard geckos I've seen in person. His online photos don't do any justice to the colors I saw in person. After chatting with him, I realized he has been selectively breeding from arguably some of the best genetic stock, and the offspring he's producing definitely prove it! I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him because you won't be disappointed!

Jon

Old 05-31-2015, 02:51 PM   #6
magicmagni
I didn't know of Bold and Bright Geckos (Randy) until a few days ago, but I wish I had found them first in my en-devour of finding a new pet! Signed up on this board just to say that Randy was just the best to deal with. He was responsive and informative via email and he even gave me his number to talk with him directly if needed. They had really good customer service. From my conversations with him I got the impression that he was ethical and honest. He seemed to hold the health and well being of his animals in the highest regard. I appreciated that he doesn't "power feed" his animals and houses them separately.

If you go to his website at http://www.boldandbrightgeckos.com/ you will see the most beautiful works of art. If you like bold colors and high contrast animals as much as I do you will be in heaven...or perhaps hell because you will be tormented by indecision as to which one to get since they are all so nice! The website is also well maintained and up to date which at least for me made shopping a lot easier.

He as also started up a facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bold-...18263468254542
I personally don't use facebook because of privacy concerns, but you don't have to sign up to view his page which is great and you can email him your inquires at:
boldandbright@yahoo.com

Old 01-14-2017, 10:59 AM   #7
doc1975
Ordered two tangerine leopard geckos from Rudy, and from beginning to end, was a great transaction. Animals look great, healthy, and are as they were represented on his website. Would highly recommend to any one looking for high end leos. Also, Rudy has been great regarding any questions i have, communication is outstanding.

- Joey Summa

Old 01-14-2017, 11:04 AM   #8
B&B Geckos
Thank you very much for your time, and feedback!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!