Info Santiago Alban for HERP ETC - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-11-2010, 03:29 PM   #1
alban
Santiago Alban for HERP ETC

hello,

One friends give a forum to get help
To have arangements amicably
if not then I should file a complaint with the fraud ... those will be longer but that should give results

I'm French I currently have 20 years.

so you knew herps etc (phelps carson)?

Because I had to buy 4 ratsnake scaleless.
I trusted him so I pay by paypal the amount of $ 2,200
several weeks have passed and months, saying the same thing, that he had to do the paper and he sees with his shipper.

I always said the shipping date but still nothing

So I decide to call a person who speaks English well over the phone.
And he replied that he could not send them.

So I request a refund and the normal
he said he would send $ 1000 dollars through paypal the weekend
and the remaining one weekend.

but I still received nothing from him,
we did try again to call her but do not redundant.
After several messages sent by email I never got an answer.

So I see that I am dealing with a crook, so I trusted him.

I ask that any such reimbursement.
because I'm not letting her there, especially for the $ 2200 USD

So if anyone can help me.
Otherwise I would be obliged to go to complain and see the U.S. consulate in Paris and I will contact the fraud.

Have you a phone number in America
to get help

I'm really sad because I trust him a lot

Old 10-11-2010, 04:40 PM   #2
herpsetc
Snakes

I'm not sure what's going on here but here's my contact number 8564661746. Carson phelps

Old 10-11-2010, 04:57 PM   #3
Mister Internet
Well, it seems pretty straightforward... did you or did you not accept $2200 for 4 scaleless rat snakes from this guy in France? Does he or does he not have them in his possession? If not, why not?

None of that should require a phone call from him. By not denying that he is a customer, it seems likely he is telling the truth that you have $2200 of his money. I know the first thing out of my mouth would be "WHAT $2200??!?", and it wasn't... that being the case, and since you also didn't argue that you somehow sent them, it would seem that you are basically agreeing with the situation as he presented it: you have his money, AND his snakes.

Why would you prefer to deal with this over the phone, rather than here where people can see what a stand up guy you are when you come through for your customer and make him satisfied?

Old 10-11-2010, 05:08 PM   #4
herpsetc
yes

he had purchased 4 scaleless ratsnake which i still have for him.

i was told via phone from a friend of his that spoke english that he was waiting for his import permit.

as of today i was still waiting for his import info

i just sent Santiago a message asking him if he'll be present at the hamm show which there he can pick up his snakes

still waiting on his reply

carson phelps

Old 10-11-2010, 06:56 PM   #5
alban
I've sent messages, you not answer these for her so that I post on faunaclassifieds

Then you said you go to reimburse me but I still received nothing.

there is a lounge hamm (germany) in December
you can take to hamm?

Old 10-11-2010, 07:24 PM   #6
herpsetc
Snakes

Hi. I sent messages and haven't heard from you. I won't be attending the show but the snakes will be there for u to pick up. Here's my email herpsetc@yahoo.com keep intouch and I'll do the same. Your snakes and others will be delivered to the show. I will send u the name of the vender that u snakes will be with in December. Carson phelps

Old 10-12-2010, 05:10 AM   #7
alban
Santiago Alban

if you send snakes hamm yes I'd get them back

Santiago Alban

Old 10-12-2010, 07:42 AM   #8
ShadowAceD
Mr. Phelps,

I do hope those animals are at that show for this gentleman. I am curious though, exactly how many of these scaleless rats do you have?

I'm assuming these are the same for in your other ads labeled at 650.00 USD each.

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=38&de=811752

Like I said, just curious.

Old 10-12-2010, 08:25 AM   #9
alban
Santiago Alban

I send an email to Mr Phelps at herpsetc@yahoo.com

I'm waiting to give me the name of the breeder and the phone number to specify the location and the time to take them to hamm

he can give me the name of the breeder by private message or email

the main such that the 4 scaleless as expected for hamm

Old 10-12-2010, 08:51 AM   #10
herpsetc
hi Diem

i have a few scaleless and leucistic scaleless

thank you

carson phelps

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!