Inquiry Ashley Elliot "Balls1313" - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-26-2013, 08:16 PM   #21
RichZ
I originally requested pics of both the adult female lessers she advertised( for unbelievable prices I might add). She sent me the smaller lesser pic first and then apologized for forgetting to send the pic of larger one and short while later she sent the pic of the pastel calling it the larger lesser female she had advertised.

Old 04-26-2013, 08:21 PM   #22
RichsBallPythons
Ive seen these prices before from importer scammers. They come up with some BS story and have 800-3000k snakes and priced a quarter of their value.

Always run when you see these prices. Unless you know person well enough

Old 04-27-2013, 01:00 AM   #23
LauraB
Could a mod please revive and lock the Banana ad I also remember looking at? It was there one minute and gone the next.

I can't say without bringing a lot of personal junk into this that may involve minor children, but after some digging, I do believe there could be a definite connection between Ashley Elliott (Hunter is not her last name) and a Fauna user by the name of "tat84"/Derrill Geller.

Old 04-27-2013, 05:07 AM   #24
stigallmc
I'm local in FL and was interested in a few animals she was posting as well. I've had correspondence through email with her and has given me everything I've asked for thus far. She has been somewhat slow to respond, but given my situation, so have I.

IF I'm able to work something out with her and pick anything up locally, I will repost on here and let you all know how it went down. Obviously after reading everything on here, I won't be making any payments in advance of picking anything up.

I'll continue watching this thread closely as more develops. Thanks all for posting your experiences. For those of you who put deposits down, hopefully you get your money back easier than not.

Old 04-27-2013, 06:14 AM   #25
Designer Ball Pythons
After receiving the mish-mosh of pics she sent, I asked for some fresh shots all on the same background, which she couldn't provide. She told me that was to much work since her snakes are in every room in the house. I had mentioned that she could use a white sheet or towel...very portable....and that's when things went south. I've saved all emails as well as all pics she sent(most were to large to upload) if anyone is interested.
Common sense dictates that anyone who has a breeder pastel banana should in no way need money to help give her kids a decent Christmas.

Old 04-28-2013, 03:31 AM   #27
Magic
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
I can't say without bringing a lot of personal junk into this that may involve minor children, but after some digging, I do believe there could be a definite connection between Ashley Elliott (Hunter is not her last name) and a Fauna user by the name of "tat84"/Derrill Geller.

Would you mind confirming those suspicions if they are true??

Old 04-30-2013, 09:46 AM   #28
Designer Ball Pythons
Ashley sent me a refund for the deposit I left in the form of an echeck through Paypal which bounced this morning. She is claiming that this is no longer her problem (that she wiped the money out of her paypal/ bank account) and it is now in the hands of paypal.

Old 04-30-2013, 10:08 AM   #29
RichZ
I hope you put a claim in with PayPal, they are quite good at recovering money. The very least a paper trail will get started on her. I hope you didn't lose too much cash on that deposit

Old 04-30-2013, 10:09 AM   #30
adamfritz
Have you filed a dispute with Paypal yet?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!