Wanted Multiple Leopard Geckos or a Lot of Leos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 10-26-2013, 10:04 PM   #1
AshlieeWood
Multiple Leopard Geckos or a Lot of Leos

I am looking to trade any below for multiple leopard geckos.
Here's what I have:
BC Rich black and green Warlock guitar with Coffin Case
PRS SE with soft case
Schecter Classic with hard shell case (really love this one so I'd only let go of it for a really good deal.)
Ray Ban aviator sunglasses
Prada chettah print sunglasses
Nikon J1 camera with 10-30 and 30-110 mm Nikon lenses, as well as a wide angle/macro Vivitar lens, three batteries, charger, car charger, lens converter to use ef Cannon lenses, cleaning kit, mini tripod, all cables and manuals included with the camera, and more accessories as well.

What I'm looking for:
I am open to any group of leopard geckos for trade. I am working with typhoon, tangerines, novas, and diablo blanco projects. Particularly I need a diablo blanco female and a RADAR female. I am wanting to expand in projects I'm working with along with adding to projects I'm already working on. Just let me know what you have and we can make a deal.

Text or email is the best way to get a hold of me.
ashlieewood@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!