John Light "JL Exotics" Good Guy!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-25-2006, 10:03 PM   #1
dutchallison00
John Light "JL Exotics" Good Guy!!!

Hello everyone-
I recently purchased an adult female Sumatran blood python from John Light in Florida. After having been burned recently, and purchasing a couple of different mediocre animals, it was refreshing to do business with someone as good as John. This is a very large blood, and he described her to a T without embelishing anything about her. She is absolutely beautiful, and as healthy as an ox... feeding like crazy just like John claimed. He was very professional throughout the entire process, and shipped her extremely well and extremely fast. There was even a little mix up on my end with the money wire, but John stayed with the deal extremely well, and in the end we are both very happy with the transaction. I would recommend John to anyone who is thinking of buying from or selling to him. This transaction was an absolute A+. He even inquired as to how she was doing more than once since I've had her. He's truly a good guy, and gives our hobby a good name.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!