Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 54 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-20-2012, 06:52 PM   #531
JerryKruse
Stu, the UPS box has not arrived despite the 10:30am guarantee. It's now on the cusp on 7pm EST. Will text you to advise as well.

Old 03-20-2012, 07:34 PM   #532
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuTennyson View Post
The first half of the refund ($1500) cleared my PayPal account during the night. $1456.20 cleared and as I stated previously I will absorb the PayPal fee of $ 43.80 and pay for shipping the snakes back.

Jerry-I will send tracking data on the shipment once it is booked. Thank you for making good on the first half of the refund as agreed. I will be looking forward to the balance ($1600) by the end of this month
I have to admit I haven't read all posts so I don't know if it was mentioned how you paid in the first place, but if it was by paypal there is no fees if a refund issued properly. Even a partial refund isn't charged fees.

Old 03-20-2012, 07:38 PM   #533
hhmoore
I'm pretty sure they were beyond the refund period....Stu said this has been going on since early Dec.

Old 03-20-2012, 07:52 PM   #534
StuTennyson
Jerry-I sent you the tracking number yesterday when I shipped them. Here it is again in case you didn't get it: 1Z22YT64NT91162492. If you check on it through the UPS tracking site you will see it was delayed in Illinois due to aircraft mechanical problems. I called UPS earlier today and they said it is back in transit and will be delivered tomorrow morning.

Dennis H.-My PayPal account was credited with $1500 of which I received $1456.20....go figure.

Old 03-21-2012, 11:49 AM   #535
StuTennyson
Jerry-I sent you a text but didn't get a response. I checked UPS and your package was confirmed delivered at 10:19 am EST.

Old 03-21-2012, 01:07 PM   #536
JerryKruse
Stu, as you know we've texted back and forth today. All animals were received & promptly taken to a friend's home nearby to play fair into the ZD theory and take appropriate precautions. I was surprised to see that one b/w Sierra male was in perfect condition (save for one eye that looked a little dry but everything else was perfect -- no dryness whatsoever w/ smooth skin and no motor issues). The other b/w male had shed in the cup & appeared a little dry but nothing at all like the original photos posted. His head scales were smooth and belly scales looking superficially wrinkly (small lines in the scale would best explain until I can get a mecro-shot of it). The female hets are okay, one being ion perfect condition and the other female also having shed while in the cup and appearing much the same as the aforementioned male. Suffice it to say, there is a significant improvement overall in their appearance. Will be in touch again at month end to complete our transaction. As for the snakes, well, they will simply remain elsewhere and observed diligently over time for any ongoing improvement, if any, which I am hopeful for. And no, these will not be re-sold. On a side note (and not wanting to be anyone's messenger, so I agreed to do this only once with him), Matthew has advised me that his animals remain in perfect condition and thriving very well. He asked me to mention that his photography is really bad & assures those wondering that the animals are perfectly fine & not demonstrating anything like what Stu has experienced. He also states that he rarely goes into the computer & doesn't really want to get involved in this matter. That being said, any further correspondence from Matthew will be from him directly. If he chooses not to participate, then that has nothing to do with me.

Talk to you soon Stu.

Old 03-21-2012, 01:33 PM   #537
Christina Vincent
Jerry its hearsay about Matthews snakes...

But I am happy too hear they arrived safely and that you are keeping them.

Old 03-21-2012, 01:37 PM   #538
Wilomn
Your word, jer, is not of much value. Saying that someone told you something doesn't carry much weight with anyone who knows you.

How about posting some pictures of these snakes you just got back from Stu? Some verification of what you say really is necessary if you want to be believed.

Old 03-21-2012, 02:33 PM   #539
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuTennyson View Post
Jerry-I sent you the tracking number yesterday when I shipped them. Here it is again in case you didn't get it: 1Z22YT64NT91162492. If you check on it through the UPS tracking site you will see it was delayed in Illinois due to aircraft mechanical problems. I called UPS earlier today and they said it is back in transit and will be delivered tomorrow morning.

Dennis H.-My PayPal account was credited with $1500 of which I received $1456.20....go figure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I'm pretty sure they were beyond the refund period....Stu said this has been going on since early Dec.

OK, then he most certainly could send it as a "gift" which will not take out the fees.

Old 03-21-2012, 03:43 PM   #540
hhmoore
Month's end is only 10 days away......<praying for strength>
Glad the animals look to be in decent shape, Jerry; but your description of things SEEMS to be downplaying the legitimacy of Stu's concerns - intentionally, or not. Regardless of whether this turns out to be ZD, I think most readers can relate to the idea that when one is paying $3100 for a handful of snakes, one doesn't want issues.

Stu - not too long ago, a question was posed to you about your impression of the animals when you first unpacked them. I may well have missed your response...but, if you have not yet answered, your thoughts would be appreciated.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!