Inquiry, Phil Poker - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-26-2003, 06:43 PM   #1
BigMarkD
Inquiry, Phil Poker

I am considering buying some stock from Phil Poker, 20 posts, no feedback. ANyone know of him or his animals?
Please advise.
THanks
Mark Daniels
New Orleans
BigMarkD@cox.net

Old 08-26-2003, 10:36 PM   #2
MarcAntony
Is this the same Philip Poker from out west (Arizona or Nevada)? If so, I bought some Rosy Boas from him a couple of years ago. I don't remember too many details about the transaction, except the snakes were healthy and as described. If I don't remember too many details, it usually means it was a smooth transaction (lol!).

Old 08-27-2003, 12:15 PM   #3
Snake Person
I don't want to post in my own inquiry, but no that isn't me. I have lived in Wisconsin all my life. I have not sold many reptiles here. I have made a few sales in the last year or 2, and all went smooth. If it helps any, I could send you some pics of the snakes, and give you my phone number so you can contact me if something should go wrong. Email me if you would like me to do that, and if there is anything else I could do.

Old 08-27-2003, 03:56 PM   #4
MarcAntony
Sorry, I must have been thinking of someone else. They say that the memory is the second thing to go

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!