Inquiry Marc and Erin Buhaly - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-24-2009, 10:53 AM   #1
jbt123
Marc and Erin Buhaly

Tried searching for them on here and couldn't find anything...does anyone have any experience purchasing from them?

Thanks so much,

-Justyne Dickson

Old 03-24-2009, 10:46 PM   #2
ExecutiveReptiles
I have purchased from them before, would not hesitate to do it again, I am lucky that I live in the same general region as they do, the pacific northwest so shipping wasn't done, but I would have no worries having something shipped with them.

They are good people in my book

Old 03-24-2009, 10:53 PM   #3
spawn
What do they deal in? Any specialties?

Old 03-25-2009, 08:51 AM   #4
ExecutiveReptiles
I believe they work with Boas and Carpet Pythons, I purchased a Jungle Carpet Python from them.

They are regular members of MoreliaPythons.com Forum, that is how I know them, Many of the big names in the Carpet Python World would probably give them two thumbs up as well, and I am sure some of them will reply to this thread...at some point...

Old 03-25-2009, 10:58 AM   #5
MikeCurtin
Be careful, as you may wind up with a gravid female and a bunch of high end jag babies if you deal with these two. OK, that's 3rd party info, but can be seen here:

http://www.moreliapythons.com/forums...ad.php?t=22801

I wouldn't hesitate to deal with them.

Old 03-25-2009, 02:14 PM   #6
VinnyButch
Thumbs up

I've bought a few carpets from them. Had them shipped to NJ. Each animal was better than advertised, and they were great about working out prices that fit my budget.
I WILL DEFINITELY be buying more animals fro them. Outstanding stuff.

Vin Buccigrossi

Old 03-26-2009, 11:35 PM   #7
CB Reptiles
i bought a jag off marc and erin and was happy with the service and the animal was very nice. two thumbs up here!

chris

Old 05-22-2012, 04:26 PM   #8
joshcosta56
Just purchased 2 beautiful 88% jungle jags I could not be more pleased! Erin was very kind and went out of her way to provide GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! A+++. I would not hesitate to purchase anything from them again.

Thanks again Erin!

Joshua Costa

Old 05-22-2012, 06:10 PM   #9
rockreptiles
There Awsome I bought my first jag from them back in 07 and shes still doing great . Would buy from them in a heart beat.

Old 05-28-2015, 09:34 PM   #10
ShawneeAlice
I just received my gorgeousss caramel carpet python from Erin. The snake is gorgeous in real life and super sweet and active. Also Erin was really nice and answered all the questions I had before I purchased the snake. I'd recommend them to anyone

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!