Good Guy Black Pearl Reptiles / John Michels - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-15-2018, 11:42 AM   #1
a709262
Black Pearl Reptiles / John Michels

I recently purchased a unicolor cribo from John, and I am 100% satisfied! The little guy arrived in perfect health, was well prepped in shipping, and included his past feeds and parental info. John's website, www.blackpearlreptiles.com, was very easy to use, and packed full of information on keeping the drymarchon genus. I highly recommend John to anyone looking to get into these animals!

Old 08-15-2018, 12:48 PM   #2
minicopilot1
Second this review!

Old 08-15-2018, 01:44 PM   #3
a709262
Quote:
Originally Posted by a709262 View Post
I recently purchased a unicolor cribo from John, and I am 100% satisfied! The little guy arrived in perfect health, was well prepped in shipping, and included his past feeds and parental info. John's website, www.blackpearlreptiles.com, was very easy to use, and packed full of information on keeping the drymarchon genus. I highly recommend John to anyone looking to get into these animals!
I realize I forgot to sign my name on this:

Adam Mott.

Old 08-27-2018, 06:16 PM   #4
yoshi0988
i watched one of his few video (hour long) on youtube regards to drymarchons, educational purpose class, couple times over already.
since i've been wanted to work with Eastern indigos one day.
(my wallet says otherwise though....)
very very useful & informational video it was.
it seems like he's the man to go for when it comes to drymarchons.

Old 08-27-2018, 08:26 PM   #5
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by a709262 View Post
I realize I forgot to sign my name on this:

Adam Mott.
It's on your profile so you're fine.

Old 08-28-2018, 10:41 AM   #6
a709262
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshi0988 View Post
i watched one of his few video (hour long) on youtube regards to drymarchons, educational purpose class, couple times over already.
since i've been wanted to work with Eastern indigos one day.
(my wallet says otherwise though....)
very very useful & informational video it was.
it seems like he's the man to go for when it comes to drymarchons.
He's on an episode of the "From the Ground Up" podcast with more in depth info as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
It's on your profile so you're fine.
Good to know, thanks!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!