What was of Sal Tornambene? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 02-02-2008, 10:57 PM   #1
The BoidSmith
What was of Sal Tornambene?

He was suposed to get the reptile business by storm with this capital influx from a new partner. According to other comments he had incredible morphs. It's been months since I've seen an ad from him. Anyone knows his whereabouts?

Thanks

Old 02-03-2008, 09:43 AM   #2
Cat_72
Guessing he perhaps crawled back under the rock from which he came?

Old 02-03-2008, 10:40 AM   #3
The BoidSmith
The last ads I remember of him were for some anery Nicaraguans. He was supposed to be one of the largest importers of the species and all of a sudden "poof" disappeared from the market. I remember Neil mentioning he was putting up a group of high quality breeding stock that would be pretty much amazing.

Old 02-03-2008, 11:13 AM   #4
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith
I remember Neil mentioning he was putting up a group of high quality breeding stock that would be pretty much amazing.
Consider the source.

Old 02-03-2008, 12:32 PM   #5
The BoidSmith
Yes, I thought of that. But one thing we will have to concede, we haven't heard complaints from Neil clients in a long time. Of course there will be some that will say it's because he is barely selling any more. Although I've had "close encounters of the third kind" with Neil in the past, we should all have a chance to improve. Maybe the time has come for certain people; can we give the benefit of the doubt one more time? Yeah, I know you probably think I'm getting softer with age, but that's OK; life is short!

Old 02-03-2008, 07:23 PM   #6
Otter_23
Last I had heard he and Neil had parted ways and it seems that Sal stayed the same ol Sal. I think he is out of the reptile business for now.

Old 02-03-2008, 07:50 PM   #7
The BoidSmith
He probably was among the few who think bad publicity is better than none at all...

Old 03-19-2009, 01:04 PM   #8
MoonlitMedia
last i've heard as of jan '08 his house went into foreclosure (shocker), his girlfriend and kid left him, and he had scammed a bunch of people in his home improvement business....again. god, sounds all too familiar to me! so even if he does rear his evil little head back into the herp world i would still stay far away. he "may" have had nice snakes listed in the past, but they probably weren't even his.

Old 03-19-2009, 01:16 PM   #9
MoonlitMedia
oh yea, and this is the best part...he's basically soliciting prostitution!! LMAO
(off of cragislist)

Reply to: hous-tq2mq-1080007513@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-18, 12:01AM EDT

Hi moved here a couple of few months back, and it kind of sucks living alone. Looking for a younger female to share room with me in my home, heck will even feed you. I guess that makes it free room and board lol Looking for someone easy going, companionship, and just someone to have fun with and enjoy this house. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, drop me a note and asks anything you would like to know. A pic would also be nice if you have one readily available.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1080007513

if you do a search for his telephone number, which apparently is still active you'll see. he also is doing some kind of vending machine rentals. i guess cragislist is his new scamming grounds....considering he got kicked off of almost every other board in the world...

772-626-7073

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!