Has anyone heard from Cat (Cat_72)? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 05-17-2009, 09:36 PM   #11
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uroboros View Post
I figured I'd do the plain thing and sent her an email through the forum contact.

GL
I did that too!

Old 05-17-2009, 11:15 PM   #12
Tiger Lilly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uroboros View Post
I figured I'd do the plain thing and sent her an email through the forum contact.

GL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
I did that too!
Well, aren't you two just the smarties here?! I never paid attention that you could even do that...

Old 05-18-2009, 10:40 AM   #13
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Lilly View Post
I did a phone search in Iowa, but I don't know WHERE in Iowa she lives...
This is what I came up with:

Cathy J Peterson
32129 Evergreen Rd
Elkader, IA 52043-8263
(563) 245-1965
Household: Ray A Peterson

Cathy L Peterson
108 E Washington Ave
Shenandoah, IA 51601-2052
(712) 246-1772
Household: Neal M Peterson, Megan Peterson

Cathy S Peterson
933 N Van Buren Ave
Mason City, IA 50401-1953
(641) 423-3492
Household: Alan K Haight

I don't know if any of them are her, but those are just the ones listed as CATHY. There are others for Catherine, etc. Do you think any of them might be her?
Quote:
I THINK she is the second one....
Nope, she isn't any of those. I used to have her phone number, I will try to find it. If not, next time I'm in Lake Mills I will stop and see if her son is working. She would be listed either as Lake Mills or Scarville in the phone book, but I want to say she is unlisted.

Old 05-18-2009, 02:27 PM   #14
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy View Post
Nope, she isn't any of those. I used to have her phone number, I will try to find it. If not, next time I'm in Lake Mills I will stop and see if her son is working. She would be listed either as Lake Mills or Scarville in the phone book, but I want to say she is unlisted.
THANKS BILL!!!!! <3 You ROCK. let her know we miss her!

Old 05-19-2009, 07:47 AM   #15
TripleMoonsExotic
She was supposed to be having a grand-baby...Maybe she's been out because of that?

Old 06-04-2009, 06:02 PM   #16
Bill & Amy
Quote:
THANKS BILL!!!!! <3 You ROCK. let her know we miss her!
Well, I finally ran into Cathy's significant other. He said she is in school full time and really busy, but should have some extra free time coming up soon. I told him to relay the message that "Fauna misses her". He told me there was one night from school and work that she only got 45 minutes of sleep.

Old 06-04-2009, 06:18 PM   #17
Mooing Tricycle
IM an idiot and forgot to update this thread!!!! ( thanks for reminding me by posting bill! LOL)

Cat is doing fine! BUSY! But she is doing well!!!! I told her that we missed her here, and maybe she will come visit us soon? ^_^ Im pretty sure i mentioned it in chat one night and didnt remember to post here.... I suck at this stuff.... LOL

Old 06-04-2009, 06:20 PM   #18
Bill & Amy
Quote:
IM an idiot and forgot to update this thread!!!! ( thanks for reminding me by posting bill! LOL)

Cat is doing fine! BUSY! But she is doing well!!!! I told her that we missed her here, and maybe she will come visit us soon? ^_^ Im pretty sure i mentioned it in chat one night and didnt remember to post here.... I suck at this stuff.... LOL
Thanks for the update!!!

Did you call her?

Old 06-04-2009, 06:24 PM   #19
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy View Post
Thanks for the update!!!

Did you call her?
lol she emailed me awhile back, told me to let friends know "that I am alive and somewhat well, lol." - From Cathy herself

I have her email if her friends would like to contact her. I dont want to post it here, just in case. Feel free to contact me if you'd like it! (PM or Email... whatever really, im in chat usually too, so feel free to find me there)

^_^

Old 06-04-2009, 06:36 PM   #20
Bill & Amy
Quote:
lol she emailed me awhile back, told me to let friends know "that I am alive and somewhat well, lol." - From Cathy herself

I have her email if her friends would like to contact her. I dont want to post it here, just in case. Feel free to contact me if you'd like it! (PM or Email... whatever really, im in chat usually too, so feel free to find me there)

^_^
Nah, I got her email address. I had her phone number some where, just can't find it right now (disaster area from moving). Stupid me forgot to ask Lynne (sp?) for it today.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!