Info New reptile shipper that utilises UPS - Reptiles Express - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-29-2010, 12:32 AM   #1
lovin2act
New reptile shipper that utilises UPS - Reptiles Express

check it out:

http://www.reptilesexpress.com/

I guess these guys are behind it:

http://www.coldbloodedcages.com/

I found this on another forum http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=101205 and didn't see it here so thought I would spread the word if it isn't out there already on here somewhere else. If so mods please feel free to delete this.

Old 06-29-2010, 08:19 PM   #2
Quiet Tempest
I've never heard of them. Anyone here ever used them?

Old 06-29-2010, 08:55 PM   #3
sinisterserpents1
I've never heard of them, we just got Fed Ex certified.

Old 06-29-2010, 08:59 PM   #4
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Tempest View Post
I've never heard of them. Anyone here ever used them?
You might want to consider posing that question on the BOI, since people can't really respond to it here.

Old 06-29-2010, 09:15 PM   #5
TripleMoonsExotic
If you read the other thread on Cornsnakes.com, you can see that it was just released this past weekend. So today would be only day two of "official" shipping.
  1. You will go through a verification process before being permitted to ship.
  2. They have an official UPS waiver and are providing it to shippers to include with their shipments.
  3. You ship outside the guidelines for safe shipping practices, your membership will be revoked.

Old 06-29-2010, 09:47 PM   #6
fishstick
LOVE IT!!!!!!! trying to get fed ex to help me in the cert process is like pulling teeth!!! go REPTILE EXSPRESS!!!!!!!!! I just joined ,lets see how it goes........

Old 06-29-2010, 09:48 PM   #7
Quiet Tempest
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishstick View Post
LOVE IT!!!!!!! trying to get fed ex to help me in the cert process is like pulling teeth!!! go REPTILE EXSPRESS!!!!!!!!! I just joined ,lets see how it goes........
No kidding. I just signed up as well.

Old 06-29-2010, 09:55 PM   #8
TheWolfmanTom
Hey All,
Some of you may know of me most probably dont...lol
I am a Bearded Dragon breeder in Philadelphia, and I was fortunate enough to test out reptiles express before they went public. I bought 3 labels one of which went to Alaska. The process was easy it was fairly priced and The customer service was excellent when I called about shipping to Alaska. I plan on using this service regularly.

Old 06-29-2010, 10:30 PM   #9
fishstick
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfmanTom View Post
Hey All,
I am a Bearded Dragon breeder in Philadelphia, and I was fortunate enough to test out reptiles express before they went public. I bought 3 labels one of which went to Alaska. The process was easy it was fairly priced and The customer service was excellent when I called about shipping to Alaska. I plan on using this service regularly.
SWEEEEET..................

Old 06-29-2010, 10:32 PM   #10
Quiet Tempest
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfmanTom View Post
Hey All,
That's reassuring!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!