Info Bryan Nettles bk_mcs04@yahoo.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-09-2010, 08:17 PM   #1
Carolina Reptiles
Warning! Bryan Nettles bk_mcs04@yahoo.com

Has anyone sold or shipped anything to a Bryan Nettles in Bridgeton Mo. ?
His email is bk_mcs04@yahoo.com

Old 08-13-2010, 01:59 PM   #2
FLDave
He got me too...

Hi Will,

Spoke to you over the phone.

This guy or a guy using this name steals reptiles by telling PayPal he didn't authorize the order and he uses an unconfirmed shipping address so PayPal will give his money back.

Bryan Nettles
14802 Stratford Ct
Bridgeton, MO 63044

I'm posting this so if others do seaches they will find it.

If anyone can give more information on this, please do.

Thank You,
Dave Barkasy

Old 08-13-2010, 02:26 PM   #3
Keys & Kritterz
I actually live about 15-20 mins. from that location, and there has been several posts on our local craigslist about this guy. Doubt I could really be much help, but I will be at the local reptile show this weekend and will keep an eye out for the anaconda, retics, burm, and gator.

Old 08-13-2010, 02:28 PM   #4
Keys & Kritterz
Also if anyone can get proof or work with the local police department, I am a locksmith and could be in his place in about 1-2 mins, if needing anyone in that field.

Old 08-13-2010, 02:37 PM   #5
Carolina Reptiles
Bryan Nettles of 14802 Stratford Ct. Apt C Bridgeton MO. 63044 contacted me last week and placed and order for several snakes. The Pay Pal account he used to pay for the order is a verified account and the email he used to contact me (bk_mcs04@yahoo.com) and place the order is also the email for his Pay Pal account. I shipped the order to the address on his account and it was signed for by B. Nettles. He then filed a dispute with Pay Pal claiming he didn’t place the order.

I have also been contacted by another business besides FLDAVE and Mr. Nettles had tried to place an order with them last week also but they were lucky enough to be out of stock of what he wanted.

Old 08-13-2010, 03:06 PM   #6
Iraqvet
That sucks..I hope you can get back something out of this..I wonder how many times someone cant get away with saying they didnt authorize somthing before paypal will wake up..I guess if I get into breeding the only forms of payment I would accept would be a certified cashiers check or a wire transfer through my bank..

Old 08-13-2010, 03:11 PM   #7
Jadenkisses
I'm curious as to why Paypal accepted his claim that he hadn't placed the order, when he signed for it? Why didn't Paypal ask Mr. Nettles why he would sign for a package he did not order. He's getting away with this far too easily.

Old 08-13-2010, 03:13 PM   #8
brandonsthaman
I sell on eBay occasionally and I was pretty sure that if you shipped to a confirmed address and could provide proof of delivery, you're covered by Paypal's seller protection.

Have you contacted paypal, and shown proof of delivery, etc?

Old 08-13-2010, 03:18 PM   #9
Sakdragon
I am sorry to say this has happened to me in the past as well. If you can prove delivery pay pal will correct the issue.

Good luck William, it will cost you some time but I hope this prick gets his

Old 08-13-2010, 03:37 PM   #10
Carolina Reptiles
Ive been dealing with Pay Pal all week and from what they said If he had just claimed he didnt receive the order I would have been covered by their seller protection but since he claimed he didnt place the order I wasnt covered. They sided in his favor yesterday and reversed the money back to him. I was able to talk to a manager there last night and after she reviewed all the evidence she refunded the money to my account out of Pay Pals pocket. So Bryan Nettles still got the snakes for free.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!