Good Guy Chris Nettles - C Serpents - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-13-2011, 07:16 PM   #1
goodalex
Chris Nettles - C Serpents

Chris is a great guy to deal with, I was fortunate enough to meet him in person at his warehouse where he showed me some samples of the racks he builds. All I can say is his workmanship is grade A material. I asked him to build me a hatchling rack and a custom rack. Not only did he complete these racks incredibly fast, but he stayed in contact with me the entire time. Truly outstanding.

I would recommend Chris Nettles to anyone in a heart beat.

Alejandro Diaz

Old 10-13-2011, 08:07 PM   #2
kerrek
I have bought 4 racks from Chris and he even delivered 2 of them to me. Great guy and great racks.

Old 10-13-2011, 11:32 PM   #3
dumje
I picked up 2 racks from Chris tonight at the wharehouse...excellent racks great to deal with highly recomend him to anyone!!!!

Old 10-24-2011, 09:05 PM   #4
HerpVenue
I got my rack and I am very happy with it. I intend to buy more. He is very easy to deal with. Customer service is wonderful as well.

Old 12-12-2011, 10:06 AM   #5
Balls Out Morphs
Chris is a pleasure to deal with and his racks are excellent.

Old 01-30-2012, 01:50 PM   #6
cursedj
Chris Nettles - C Serpents

I just received a shipment of racks from Chris and I couldn't be more pleased with them.He is extremely easy to deal with .The entire transaction was great.

For the record I am a die hard fan of animal plastics, I figured I would give him a shot mainly due to price and I am glad I did.

In addition to the hatchling racks I ordered , I had him build me two 12qt iris racks which he had no problems building for me custom at a good price.

Great Guy, Great prices and the racks are perfect.

I will buy more, real soon ...highly recommended!

Jamie Karns

Old 02-04-2012, 11:49 PM   #7
Jonas@Balls2TheWall
I got a V18 rack from Chris, top quality craftsmanship and superb customer service.

Old 03-14-2012, 09:01 PM   #8
Dale Porcher DVM
cb 70 rack

I called Chris Nettles on Monday and picked up the CB 70 , 10 slot rack on Tuesday. He was easy to deal with, met me closer to my house than his and the product looks great, can't wait to fill it up. Thanks Chris
Dale Porcher DVM

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!