Bad Guy Embergeckos - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-25-2012, 02:19 PM   #41
zetagecko
email sent and reply given by James. Will let everyone know what happens.

Old 06-03-2015, 03:20 AM   #42
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetagecko View Post
email sent and reply given by James. Will let everyone know what happens.
Considering you never updated this thread, I'll copy what he just posted to his new thread here.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=531941
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6jasteinert View Post
Hi everyone, James here with Embergeko.com

I want to thank you all for participating in my little experiment. You are all awesome!

Let me explain. Several years ago a customer of mine came on this site and pulled the biggest scam on you all i have ever seen. This was the guy who claimed i sold him a Sunglow and it never grew out to Super Giant and some how it was my fault. Well long story short you guys ate up his story and never ever even thought maybe this guy was nuts. Well he was and i told you he was, but again who did you believe. so i did the good breeder thing and offered him a refund even though he had the gecko for a year. He sent me the animal back and wow, to my amazement it had a broken leg that had healed poorly. Gecko died a week later. I suspect this may have effected it growth!

I have to say this sort of pissed me off!

I decided that day that if i ever find myself in this situation again on this site i would run a little experiment on you all. The fun begins.

Nikki Coe, truly sorry you had a problem with your geckos. Unfortunately you never ever informed us of the problem. Wow, you insisted on this site that you had email us numerous times. You never did and golly gee you even finally admitted it on the first part of this thread.

But what was amazing was that you still you managed to garner support for your argument that we were the bad guys. you are a pissed off bunch of folks with clearly nothing better to do with you time. Any of you that actually sell geckos know you cant just give people back there money for no reason just because they ask for it. 3 months later i too long. sorry Nikki, your bad.

Anyway i am rambling. The experiment begins.

So i planted some fuel on the fire. Nikki kept asking about the Ember Glow genetics and our Ember genetics. so who would like to guess was the one thing i said to egg you all on?

Come on you can figure it out. LOL The comment about our ember not having MP genetics. Really you ate this up. how the hell do you create embers any other way. Seriously, you guys talked in depth on this for pages and pages. Wow are you gullible.

Sure brought out the haters. I have had many many of my breeder friends contact me on this and i have to say its been a good time.

For those of you claiming i sold you 100 grams plus geckos and you managed to kill them and claim i sent you unhealthy geckos. Wow. How many of you have ever even grown geckos this big? and of the ones that have, did their health make a difference in how big they got, sure as hell does. Big geckos don't get big unless they are healthy. How do you all read stuff like this and not question that?

The other part of this experiment is this. when you last pissed n me over the Sunglow incident, my search increased 10 fold, as it has again in the last few days. so if you all want to keep this thread going i am all good with that.

Thank you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!