Good Guy High Praise for John K at OmniReptiles.com! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-23-2014, 09:26 PM   #1
neilg
Thumbs up High Praise for John K at OmniReptiles.com!

howdy yall!

recently received a little baby albino RES from John and Carrie of OmniReptiles.com

they were prompt, courteous and answered all my questions regarding care and feeding of them at this tender age. omnireptiles sent me an email the day before delivery so i could track my baby's wherabouts right to my front door.

with any luck, hopefully s/he will survive; i see no reasons the baby wouldnt as for now looks healthy and is quite active.

aside, any tips yall FCers might have would also be appreciated in helping little yellow one stay alive and thrive.

additionally, perhaps at a later date we here at FC can discuss the different 'lines' of albino RES out there in more detail(if no such discussion exists already). thus if i get more RES, they end up being from different 'lines'.

many thanks,

neil.

Good Day Everyone,
I recently have had the privilege of working with John and Carrie from Omni Reptiles and I have nothing but great things to say about them!! They are very knowledgeable and will answer all of your questions without hesitation. Their animals are top quality and they will provide any after sale info that you request. So if anyone has any doubts about doing business with them, DON'T!! They are great people, and I would do business with them again in a heartbeat!! So thank you John & Carrie for a very pleasant Tortoise transaction!!
Best Regards,
Scott Richardson

Old 10-23-2014, 09:28 PM   #2
neilg
^woops.. meant to quote Scott; for his past review was the impetus for peace of mind and ordering from omni.

Old 10-23-2014, 10:26 PM   #3
Discoveryscope
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilg View Post
howdy yall!

recently received a little baby albino RES from John and Carrie of OmniReptiles.com

they were prompt, courteous and answered all my questions regarding care and feeding of them at this tender age. omnireptiles sent me an email the day before delivery so i could track my baby's wherabouts right to my front door.

with any luck, hopefully s/he will survive; i see no reasons the baby wouldnt as for now looks healthy and is quite active.

aside, any tips yall FCers might have would also be appreciated in helping little yellow one stay alive and thrive.

additionally, perhaps at a later date we here at FC can discuss the different 'lines' of albino RES out there in more detail(if no such discussion exists already). thus if i get more RES, they end up being from different 'lines'.

many thanks,

neil.

Good Day Everyone,
I recently have had the privilege of working with John and Carrie from Omni Reptiles and I have nothing but great things to say about them!! They are very knowledgeable and will answer all of your questions without hesitation. Their animals are top quality and they will provide any after sale info that you request. So if anyone has any doubts about doing business with them, DON'T!! They are great people, and I would do business with them again in a heartbeat!! So thank you John & Carrie for a very pleasant Tortoise transaction!!
Best Regards,
Scott Richardson
John K. From Omni Reptile is a pleasure to working with. I often order reptiles from him and never been disappointed.

Old 10-24-2014, 05:36 PM   #4
timgreener1
He's a great guy, he's local to me and iv had the pleasure of dealing with him in person.

Old 10-24-2014, 08:06 PM   #5
Discoveryscope
I posted and must have added someone else quote. I did not mean to add the quote. I just wanted to add a comment that John K is good guy to do business with.

Old 10-24-2014, 10:31 PM   #6
neilg
^so did i

Old 07-26-2015, 02:41 PM   #7
tjay1
I just got a juvenile Black Throat Monitor from him - what a GREAT specimen! Awesome color and "girth" and was eating within hours. I know it sounds cliche, but really was a great online experience all around. Definitely someone who cares about the reptiles, and it shows.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!