Kevin Allan Peters, Tracy, CA - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-11-2003, 06:42 PM   #51
KevinPETERS
I DID NOTHING WRONG

I will refund 250.00 dollers and that is it no other money at all...So stop being a bitch Ms tess and worry about your self or there will be action taken with the proper authorities on this matter.

Old 06-11-2003, 08:02 PM   #52
Phil
Talking Cybil

Kevin/Mike,
You must have multiple personalities. You flip-flopped last night and now you're doing it again. One minute you say you did nothing wrong, it's in your contract, yata, yata, yata. Then a mere FIVE MINUTES LATER you post that you're going to refund ZX11's (Michael Parkinson's) money. What gives?
Also, no need to call someone a bi$&* for stating her opinion. I happen to have a very full life and I gotta agree with her on this one. And threatening to call the proper authorities on her? What's that about? Is that like your MO or something, because I see you called the authorities on ZX11 too when you got upset.
And PLEEEASE for the love of God there is no "E" in dollars.

Phil Frost
ZNJ Exotics

Old 06-11-2003, 08:17 PM   #53
ms_terese
Quote:
So stop being a bitch Ms tess and worry about your self or there will be action taken with the proper authorities on this matter.
You're going to take ACTION with the PROPER AUTHORITIES because.....I wasn't nice to you?.....I hurt your feelings?......I told Michael Parkinson what I would do if I were in his position?

Who is the proper authority for that? Miss Manners?

Old 06-11-2003, 08:27 PM   #54
sputnik
Talking FULL MOON

Quote:
So stop being a bitch Ms tess and worry about your self or there will be action taken with the proper authorities on this matter.

Uh oh, Ms terese's going to get the CHAIR for this one!

SO TESS AND ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO LIVES AND HAVE TO SLAM PEOPLE DO IT TO SOMEONE ELSE I DID NOTHING WRONG......

What is it..............FULL MOON today or something!

Old 06-11-2003, 11:31 PM   #55
Darin Chappell
You'll have to forgive Mike/Kevin for getting your name wrong, Terese. After all, he can't even seem to remember his own!

Give a guy enough rope, and . . .well, you all know the rest!

Old 06-12-2003, 01:42 PM   #56
sputnik
FULL MOON

Last night was a full moon, well almost! Might explain some of the ridiculous comments directed at Ms Terese?

Old 06-12-2003, 02:20 PM   #57
Ken Harbart
So, in summation...

Kevin Peters has shown himself to be a liar, a cheat, and an all-around doofus, among many other things. Yep, he'll last long on the thin blue line...lol.

Looks like they're really hurting for LEO's in Oregon, if this piece of work made the cut. Most states, though, have minimum literacy and character requirements.

Old 06-12-2003, 02:43 PM   #58
ms_terese
Just to make it clear

This is indeed the same Kevin Peters (or Mike Rodgers or whatever other alias he may be using) as the one in the threads below:

This thread

And this thread

And even THIS thread

Old 06-12-2003, 02:49 PM   #59
HerpVenue
Quote:
Mike Parkinson tried to buy some snakes from me he put a 250.00 deposit and it turned out he didnt have permit so i didnt rerund his money.........its in my contract for any sales i do so i followed the law to the letter on that one..
So you followed the letter of the law on THAT ONE. are you saying there were others you did not follow the law on?
Also. You kept someones money because he has no permit.

kevin, Do YOU have a permit? but it is okay. I know you won't answer that question.

Quote:
I was just wondering. In a case like this. Who are the proper authorities?
Is it the shut up police?
Is it the fashion police?
Who?
Because if he thinks he is gonna call the real police.....he better think again. I can't believe someone of his mind set made it through the selection process.

Old 06-12-2003, 02:55 PM   #60
sputnik
This thread should probably be tied to current one on Peters. Trying to buy venomus, but has no permit!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!