Another joker from West Africa: nice try buddy! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 01-07-2005, 10:08 PM   #31
LotsaPetsGarfHt
He's worried he can't find the money!

The lizards didn't come either and I'm not going to reply to him until tomorrow night. I guess he thinks I turned a few numbers around, yeah thats it. I do think he sent the wrong lizards, and a couple were DOA, yeppers its time for a partial refind.

DAND see you in Taylor tomorrow morning.

Subject: Treat this as a matter of urgency
Date: 1/7/2005 1:37:25 P.M. Central Standard Time
Reply To:
To: LotsaPetsGarfHts@aol.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:

Sent from the Internet (Details)

Hi John,
Thanks for the mail.The money transfer control number is 10digits not nine.So verify and give me now.You need to be fast so that they can deliver the lizards to the address you gave me.Also give me the name you used in sending the money.
Best Regards

Subject: Re: Treat this as a matter of urgency
Date: 1/7/2005 2:27:03 P.M. Central Standard Time
Reply To:
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:

Hi John,
Check the control number well and make sure it 10digits and in order.
best regards.

Old 01-08-2005, 08:26 AM   #32
iqexoticrescue
i want in on the fun

Ok since we know this guy is a scammer i sent him an e mail hi kimbi a friend of mine recommended you to me. He told me you were great in finding rare and exotic species. I was wondering if you have Takini Inda Boutie. I have been trying to find a female of breeding age and i will pay top dollar. Also do you deal in birds? I am looking for a klingon specker and a Isucoffadog.If you can find these 2 birds you will be a rich man cause i already have a buyer for both of them. thanks for your time. IQexotic reptile and pets

lets have some fun with this lowlife and see what he says

Old 01-08-2005, 09:20 AM   #33
The BoidSmith
John,

Maybe you could ask him for a tracking number. Maybe tell him you are concerned about the lizard's health because of the cold weather here in the U.S. I'm curious to know how far he can go on with his scheme after he said he had already sent them.

Regards.

Old 01-08-2005, 09:38 PM   #34
LotsaPetsGarfHt
I'm sooooo tired.....

I got another urgent e-mail from Kimbi, but I'm so burned out from the trip to Taylor Michigan 4.5 hours in a blizzard, broken brake line, spent the day getting the van fixed while my friend Quinn sold reptiles for me, 3 hours home. I can't answer him tonight, so I guess he'll have to worry about that money some more. Good idea tell him John Brown sent you, maybe he'll give me a discount on my next purchase. I did not give him any real information, I bet we could really Keep Kimbi busy.

DAND I found out the brake line was broken when I was coming down the ramp onto Telegraph Rd.....I said to Quinn "HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM", but I didn't tell him what it was until we got to the show!

Have a fine nite everybody!

Old 01-09-2005, 05:06 AM   #35
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotsaPetsGarfHt
DAND I found out the brake line was broken when I was coming down the ramp onto Telegraph Rd.....I said to Quinn "HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM", but I didn't tell him what it was until we got to the show!

Have a fine nite everybody!
Bummer. Did you have to do the ol' Fred Flinstone feet on the ground to stop? I'll bet Quinn didn't sleep on the way home.

Old 01-09-2005, 10:01 AM   #36
LotsaPetsGarfHt
I'm rested now so here we go....

I need someone to contact him as my wife, you need to be really p'd off because you stayed home from work all day and the lizards didn't show up on Friday, and you had to put up with all the angry people that came to the zoo to see Uwangi fallinoffi and found out they were not there. Please contact me first so I don't have more than one wife e-mail him.

Here's Fridays and Saturdays e-mails from him and my response.

Subject: Treat this as a matter of urgency
Date: 1/7/2005 1:37:25 P.M. Central Standard Time
Reply To:
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:

Hi John,
Thanks for the mail.The money transfer control number is 10digits not nine.So verify and give me now.You need to be fast so that they can deliver the lizards to the address you gave me.Also give me the name you used in sending the money.
Best Regards

Subject: Re: Treat this as a matter of urgency
Date: 1/7/2005 2:27:03 P.M. Central Standard Time
Reply To:
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:

Hi John,
Check the control number well and make sure it 10digits and in order.
best regards.

Hi John,
Good day.I Also checked on the Western union website(http://xxx.xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx) myself and no money was transfered to Cameroon through this address
Name:Kimbi Ernest Musa
City:Bamenda
So you have to go and verify well correct it.You were suppose to receive the lizards today morning U.S.A time but the lizards were held because you have not send the money transfer informations I asked you so that I collect the money and pay shipping charges.Immediately I collect the money,you will receive the lizards at your door in less than 5hours .Treat this a matter of urgency,You can go to the western union your self and verify.I really wanted you to receive these lizaard today because if you don't receive them today,it will mean much to you.Be fast,immediately you verify give me the right informations so that i collect the money and pay so that the lizards will be deliver to you at your door.Yesterday you gave me a wrong MTCN(MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER)it suppose to be ten digits not nine.so verify all and get back to me.
Best Regards
Kimbi

Kimbi,

I am sorry for not getting back to you earlier, I had to go out of town for an emergency, but everything is ok now. The number is 3891274560 it seems I left out a digit. My wife is really angry with you (you'll be hearing from her by e-mail), she stayed home Friday and lost a days pay, and no lizards showed up. I did go and send you another $200.00 Canadian when I went to check on the payment, but since the lizards didn't come you don't get it. I also had hundreds of people come to see Uwangi fallinoffi at our zoo Saturday and they were not there, I had to refund admissions, and some of those people were really mad.

I need you to send me the tracking number, and contact information on the lizards. I need to know where they are and contact the company holding them to make sure they are being kept warm and wet, if Uwangi fallenoffi get too dry they shrivel up, and no amount of water can reconstitute them, they can go without eating for quite awhile but they need water. But if they are Uwangi rotinoffi, they must be kept dry or they will fungus up turn a nasty black color and die, we never really did confirm which lizards you have, I asked you to send a picture of your self holding Uwangi fallinoffi, but you never did.

I'll also be checking with Western Union, I hope you are telling the truth, because if I find out you got that money and didn't ship the lizards, I'm going to be really mad, as a matter of fact I think I still have enough Canadian dollars left to come over and visit you. I could pick up some animals while I'm over there and write the trip off on my taxes, so it is an option. I do know that Western Union only leaves information posted on their web site for a short time after the transaction is complete, so it might not be there any more.

I also gave a friend of mine your name and e-mail address, he's looking for some birds, I thought maybe you could help him out, but now I'm not sure, I hope you will not embarrass me.

Thanks,
John

Old 01-09-2005, 02:02 PM   #37
miamireps
Lol,
I never bothered to read the "name" of the lizards.......funny stuff.....
but keep in mind legit people do conduct business the same way he does.
Like I said before......
If buying something......they all have access to cameras, so ask for a pic with a dated newspaper

Old 01-09-2005, 03:50 PM   #38
LotsaPetsGarfHt
Come on MIAMIREPS!

You would be an easy mark, BTW if you want any Uwangi fallinoffi, or Uwangi rotonoffi, let me know I have some on the way, but I don't know which because he won't send a photo.

Old 01-10-2005, 11:01 AM   #39
LotsaPetsGarfHt
Well there's been no responce....

to my last e-mail, so I sent this one today:

Kimbi,
Why haven't I heard from you yet, I need the tracking information on those lizards. I'm going to Western Union tomorrow to reclaim my $700.00 Canadian dollars if I don't get a response.

Thanks,
John

Did the person asking for the birds get any responses?

Old 01-10-2005, 12:35 PM   #40
herpetological
This could lead to so many new taxa... How about (Iyama conartista) I heard these are a rare tortoise that will follow other tortoises around and trick the other tortoises so they can take their food. Another could be the genus (Lialoticus nigeriensis) Lossely translated as lying Nigerians???

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!