For Sale 0.5 Pastel Poss Het Clown $150 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 07-14-2014, 04:49 PM   #1
Reptile Revolt
0.5 Pastel Poss Het Clown $150

We have a few hatchlings up for sale at the moment. All of these ladies are freshly shed and the price is commensurate with their unstarted status. If you want to wait for one, or all to be well-started (ie: at least 2 meals), please let me know and I'll put you on the contact list if they're still available at that point (assuming I still have it).

0.5 Pastel Poss Het Clown

$150/each (no trades)

Please contact us via email at: ReptileRevolt@yahoo.com

Produced from a Pastel Calico Het Clown X Bumblebee Poss Het Clown. The female Bumblebee Het Clown is unproven but her sibling has proven so I would be very surprised if she doesn't eventually prove out. But, this is her first year so it's still early.

Shipping: We always ship via FedEx next day delivery in an insulated box with appropriate heat/cool packs depending on departing/arriving conditions. There is a flat $65 shipping fee with is in addition to the price.

Guarantee: We guarantee live arrival on all shipments that arrive on time and are received on the first delivery attempt. We do not accept responsibility for carrier mishandling and/or unforseen weather delays. You're welcome to purchase the additional live arrival insurance offered by ShipYourReptiles which covers mishandling by the carrier and delays in arrival.

B.S. Disclaimer: This animal may at times be listed on various auctions and as such, a bidder has precedence over any sale inquiry on this (or any other site). If the bidder backs out, or no bids are received, the animal will remain on this (or other) site as being available for purchase. I apologize for the overtly-detailed explanation but I have a low threshold for nonsense and drama which is why I'm posting this and which is also why I almost always sell wholesale. This hobby/industry has become ripe with silly people looking to start trouble and those people are ruining it for others. Those folks that behave that way are a nuisance and have no place in this hobby/industry. Everyone's patronage is appreciated but not at the expense of my sanity.

I apologize for the tirade but I'm sure anyone still reading this is well aware of the ridiculous behavior of some folks. I try to remember that it's a hobby and suppose to be enjoyable. I hope you do the same.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!