Grossboy Exotics bad bussiness - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-10-2007, 10:10 PM   #21
Only Exotics
All kidding aside with my previous post. Brad and Robin are good people I have been vending at the same show with them for 6 years as well as buying rodent's from them. I myself as well as other's including the show owners just found out on Sunday that they no longer will be selling at the Wheaton expo. Unfortunately I will have to buy my rodent's from someone else at the show but I wish them the best of luck sometimes you just have to do what's best for you. Anyhow I agree with all the other people that this thread is totally ridiculous and unwarranted.

Old 10-10-2007, 11:02 PM   #22
addsdad
Just a plain stupid thread. Everyone should quit posting and let it fade away.

Seth Haussler

Old 10-10-2007, 11:15 PM   #23
John E Dove
Quote:
Originally Posted by FntomMnace
I have been buying my rodents from Brad and Robin for almost 4 years. I used to drive about 45 minutes when they were at the show in Streamwood, IL. I followed them to the new show in Wheaton. That trip used to take over an hour....yes used to take. I would spend at least $100.00 a month on rodents with them. I found out (in the parking lot, may I add) at the show last Sunday that they have decided to stop selling in IL. NO notice, nothing. Not even a "thank you for all of your business". I think that just a wee bit cruddy. I've never had any problems with them or their animals. The only issue in almost 4 years was the new employee they had working for them this year at the Wheaton show; he was just a !
I just think that's a really bad move on their part and just makes them look bad.
Does anyone know of any rodent dealers in IL?
This has to be the dumbest excuse for a bad guy post I have seen to date. Like dealers and breeders have no right to make business decisions.
If I knew of a rodent supplier in Ill that I liked I would never give their name to someone like you, your are the nightmare customer we all try to avoid.

Old 10-10-2007, 11:35 PM   #24
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
1 post and your calling someone bad
First post for his second user name.

He also posts on cornsnakes.com under the user name "again23". Signs all his posts with F

Old 10-11-2007, 12:23 AM   #25
ravensgait
Dang this rates right up there with the guy who bought FT rats and when they came they were larger sized than he thought they'd be. Didn't tell the folks he bought from that he wasn't happy just started a really stupid Bad guy thread here just as this Butt Wheat has done.. Randy

Old 10-12-2007, 08:39 PM   #26
SnakesUnlimited
Quote:
Originally Posted by FntomMnace
I have been buying my rodents from Brad and Robin for almost 4 years. I used to drive about 45 minutes when they were at the show in Streamwood, IL. I followed them to the new show in Wheaton. That trip used to take over an hour....yes used to take. I would spend at least $100.00 a month on rodents with them. I found out (in the parking lot, may I add) at the show last Sunday that they have decided to stop selling in IL. NO notice, nothing. Not even a "thank you for all of your business". I think that just a wee bit cruddy. I've never had any problems with them or their animals. The only issue in almost 4 years was the new employee they had working for them this year at the Wheaton show; he was just a !
I just think that's a really bad move on their part and just makes them look bad.
Does anyone know of any rodent dealers in IL?
So you go to the Wheaton show but since Grossboy quit going you can't find any rodents in Il??? Hmmm???? Have you tried looking around the show at all?? There are 4-6 people at every show selling rodents 2x a month plus a second show in Grayslake that has another few people selling rodents. Are you so completely helpless or socially inept that you can't talk to one of the other people who sell at these shows?? There is an overkill of shows in Chicagoland with 3 shows monthly plus at least one rodent dealer that ships for free instate if you get over $100 worth of rodents. GET A LIFE

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!