Setting up my HOT room (PICTURES) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-20-2007, 05:41 PM   #21
ccole74
Are the plants outside your window part of your security ? are they thorney ? I am laying out my room now. I have a steel slab exterior door with two deadbolts that I will be useing. I also plan on shooting some four inch screw's through the window into the window jam as well as planting rose bush's out side the window as the wife prefers them to razer wire. You have a very nice room there.

Old 09-20-2007, 05:44 PM   #22
BallPythonGal21
Safe Ouch? You have plants for security... uh.. nice?
I think you did a great job on the room, very, very cool.

Old 09-20-2007, 07:04 PM   #23
ccole74
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallPythonGal21
Safe Ouch? You have plants for security... uh.. nice?
Sure, some plants are outstanding for security. Roses are in my opinion the best due to the fact that they grow fast and are thorney enough to really taer a person up and they are cheap too. I got mine for free because they were going crazy at my friends house. Maney security experts recomend plants, bushes and shrubs under window's for home security. I live in an area ware break ins are common and havent had any crack heads try yet.

Old 09-20-2007, 07:10 PM   #24
Kingetula
LOL, no it's Safe Touch Security Systems (Monitored home alarm) . Plants help as well I guess.

Thanks guys for the praise

Old 09-20-2007, 07:37 PM   #25
ccole74
I was also wondering about your climat control devices. Ware did you get them , what they cost ?

Old 09-21-2007, 06:32 AM   #26
Kingetula
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccole74
I was also wondering about your climat control devices. Ware did you get them , what they cost ?

They are Spyder Robotics Herpstat pros. Dion has several diffrent types but for my needs I had to get the Pro.

Old 09-22-2007, 12:19 PM   #27
Kingetula
Well the cages are coming along. I'll get better pictures of the snakes in a few days once they get use to things and start crawling around.

You can see a picture of one of my Mottled Rocks hanging out. He was on the rocks wedged into them but once I started messing around to get pictures and all he headed to the floor. Another cage is for my Baja Rattlesnakes. I tried to pick out the stone to best match the color of the snakes. Yes the rocks are secure, I don't want an earthquake (accident) to crush them.
Attached Images

Old 09-25-2007, 08:59 PM   #28
Kingetula
I'm going to try and make time this week to take my snakes to Sears and get professional pictures taken.

Ok maybe it's better if I just point and click at home. Look for them in the next week or so.

Old 10-08-2007, 05:27 PM   #29
Kingetula
My camera phone sucks but here are a couple I am selling right now. Not the best pictures but I'll be getting a digital camera soon and will post more soon I hope. I'm going to be setting up myspace with videos and pictures of my snake hobby soon. www.myspace.com/kingetula
Attached Images

Old 10-09-2007, 07:39 PM   #30
ccole74
Good looking animals.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!