Wes Pollock (Inquiry) - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-13-2007, 06:50 PM   #41
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOhh
Wes is a great guy, has beautiful animals, and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase anything from him. I have met him in person on several occasions, and he is an upstanding gentleman with quality animals.

I have yet to get any of his animals personally, but those False Water Cobras are just too cool.....
Wes's FWC are awesome, have you seen the pics of the hypo male I got from him? Absolutely beautiful, mellow as heck, and growing like a weed.

Old 10-13-2007, 06:54 PM   #42
nora
If Fauna is doing some house cleaning, out of good faith and judgement, i nominate buddie and brucie to be the first on the list. The End.

oh and for the sake of this thread.. i would buy from wes based on other's experiences.. i dont think ive ever seen a bad deal go down with him

Old 10-13-2007, 06:59 PM   #43
bud mierkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart
Yes, Bud, and you and Bruce should be the first to go. You are dishonest, inept scammers that bring nothing of any intellectual value to the table. Rather, everyone is just a wee bit dumber for having read your inane ramblings.

Also, since I touched on matters of fact, let's rehash one little fact for a moment... you, Bruce, and Ed were all caught in a scam to manipulate each others' karma.

I disagree if i am allowed.

When did this happen?
did I miss something?
who did i scam?

and about wess and the wolf dog
I said I think, I did not say definitely, if i remember right ?.

just that the story must be brought out and reviewed and you all be the judges thats what goes on here.
the people are not here right now but when they get back they will post

Old 10-13-2007, 07:03 PM   #44
Cat_72
Bud, do you even have a clue what the hell you are talking about?

Old 10-13-2007, 07:07 PM   #45
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Bud, do you even have a clue what the hell you are talking about?
He never has. Why should he start now?

Old 10-13-2007, 07:26 PM   #46
Gary O
I have known Wes for years. Stand up guy. And I would not even think twice when it comes to buying from him. He loves what he does and it shos in his animals.

Wes is an A+ guy!

Old 10-13-2007, 07:28 PM   #47
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
He never has. Why should he start now?
Ya got me there.

Old 10-13-2007, 08:56 PM   #48
Nagini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Wes's FWC are awesome, have you seen the pics of the hypo male I got from him? Absolutely beautiful, mellow as heck, and growing like a weed.

Oo please show pics! I've never seen a hypo but Wes did pm me on them a while ago

Old 10-13-2007, 09:05 PM   #49
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud mierkey
I disagree if i am allowed.

When did this happen?
did I miss something?
who did i scam?

and about wess and the wolf dog
I said I think, I did not say definitely, if i remember right
?.

just that the story must be brought out and reviewed and you all be the judges thats what goes on here.
the people are not here right now but when they get back they will post
And if they do not post I am sure you will be happy to take their warning points for posting third party unprovable information on the BOI. And with any luck all the Mods will ding you and get rid of some of the dead weight around here. Looks like you opened your big fat mouth and can't back up what you said. Thats dishonest. But I just consider the source.

Old 10-13-2007, 09:54 PM   #50
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagini
Oo please show pics! I've never seen a hypo but Wes did pm me on them a while ago
This is an older pic, I should get some new ones taken, but you get the idea. He's a handsome guy, ain't he?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!