GOOD GUY: The Painted Python - Ryan Sherman - Scottsdale AZ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-16-2008, 12:17 AM   #1
Mad4You2
GOOD GUY: The Painted Python - Ryan Sherman - Scottsdale AZ

I purchased two piebald ball pythons from Ryan Sherman at The Painted Python in Scottsdale Arizona. I had not heard of them before and I found them about 4 pages into a Google search for piebald ball pythons. I checked both guys names and the company on here. I did a search on a couple of other forums and came up empty so I wrote them an email on Sunday. Ryan got back to me almost immediately. I told him that I was interested in two of the animals he had available but I wasn't able to find any information on them on the BOI or a couple of other forums and I asked him for references. He sent me a list and I contacted three from the list, only one wrote back, a customer that was very satisfied.

I wrote Ryan again with a list of questions because I couldn't find the TOS posted on his site. He sent me a very long detailed email with answers to every question and a link to the Arizona Corporate Commission and I looked up his corporate paperwork. Jeff and I discussed it and decided to go ahead and tell him we would like to purchase using a credit card to pay in full. He had included a reference to his merchant account with a phone number, name and extension of his account rep.

He emailed me and said he would put a pending status on the snakes and he was headed to the lake for the day and would get in touch on Monday for the credit card information. I talked to him on Monday and he ran the transaction, sent me a receipt and we ironed out the shipping details. He planned to ship on Monday and even sent a tracking number - but discovered his cold packs in the freezer had all been used and he had to freeze some more. I had a moment of concern over that but no worries...he shipped on Tuesday and they arrived on Wednesday 8/13/08 before 10:00 a.m. They were packed in an insulated box with two cold packs taped to the top Styrofoam, padded with crumpled newspaper in individual snake bags with a paper towel, securely tied off with wire ties and accurately labeled with small holes punched for air flow.

They are beautiful, healthy and came with the Degei records and a Certificate of Origin.

I really can't say enough good things about my transaction with Ryan, he was courteous and thoroughly answered all my questions and concerns and provided appropriate information. Not only did I receive my dream snakes but I had a dream transaction! I don't know if it's appropriate to post the pics on here with this post so I'll put them in the BP forum.

I highly recommend Ryan and The Painted Python.

Angie Martin
DragonBytes, Inc.

Old 10-08-2008, 10:52 AM   #2
axeman
Thanks Ryan

I also had a top notch transaction with Ryan and The Painted Python. I purchased a 0.1 Mojave on 10/4. I met with Ryan and he took the time to answer all my questions. The snake is beautiful and healthy. I highly recommend Ryan and The Painted Python.

Donnie Laurent

Old 10-09-2008, 05:06 AM   #3
jkloss
Highly recommended!

I recently has the opportunity to meet Ryan of The Painted Python at the reptile show in Tucson, AZ and he is a great guy willing to answer any questions you have about reptiles. We purchased a male het caramel ball python from him and he emailed me the certificate of origin and feeding information a few days later as promised. They have high quality, healthy reptiles and are a pleasure to do business with. Thanks again for the wonderful snake Ryan. He's doing great!

Jeromy Kloss
Queen Creek, AZ

Old 02-10-2009, 09:58 PM   #4
Dakiwi88
Thumbs up AWESOMETASTIC!!! Two Thumbs Up!

I don't think I can put enough meaning to how much of a pleasurable experience that I had purchasing my Mojave from Ryan. He makes you as the customer feel like you matter, he responds to his emails in a VERY timely fashion, and I highly recomend him to anyone!!
I recieved the package promptly and in very healthy condition. He is such a beautiful snake, and I am very happy to have chosen the Painted Python!
Thank you SO very much Ryan

-Skylar Van Dyk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!