Gimme some Bumblebees - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-04-2011, 02:54 PM   #1
TheFragginDragon
Gimme some Bumblebees

My male Spider Kumo (who I got from Matthew Jackson (Matt2979) and my female Lemon Pastel Psyke. They've actually been locking on and off since the middle of November, and the spider has been doing the deed with my Mojave Bella as well (he's a little horn-dog ).

Old 01-04-2011, 02:55 PM   #2
snakesRkewl
Congrats, get them beeeeee'z

Old 01-04-2011, 03:13 PM   #3
Matt2979
Aw man that is a SWEET pic!! Hope that you get a super nice clutch from them!! He is a pretty good lookin' boy, huh?? lol Bumblebees or mojo bees...either one should turnout gorgeous!!! Good luck!

Old 01-04-2011, 04:57 PM   #4
SERPENTS DEN
Nice, good luck on making those Bees!

Old 01-04-2011, 07:18 PM   #5
TheFragginDragon
Thanks guys, he's definitely got some serious libido!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
He is a pretty good lookin' boy, huh??
Best looking spider I've ever seen amigo. Can't wait to see the Bumblebees and Mojabees he sires!

Old 01-04-2011, 07:27 PM   #6
Bob O'Brien
Bring on the Bees, good luck.

Old 01-04-2011, 07:59 PM   #7
Subdriven
Momma of my bel is meeting a new mate this year.

Good luck on those bee's!

Hope my bee's turn out this year, last year ended with 5 spiders, 1 pastel and 2 normals... no bee's.

Old 01-04-2011, 08:11 PM   #8
TheFragginDragon
Thanks Bob!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subdriven View Post
Momma of my bel is meeting a new mate this year.

Good luck on those bee's!

Hope my bee's turn out this year, last year ended with 5 spiders, 1 pastel and 2 normals... no bee's.
HAHAHA Actually, it was my Lesser that was your baby mamma . I'm putting your BEL's momma and daddy together again this year, and this time I'm gonna keep one!!

Thanks my friend....I'll be sure to send some bee-luck your way if I get it myself!

Old 01-04-2011, 08:51 PM   #9
Subdriven
I have someone that will want one if you are selling one . A vet freind of mine saw mine and was so amazed that he wants one to display at his office!!

Old 01-04-2011, 09:15 PM   #10
TheFragginDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subdriven View Post
I have someone that will want one if you are selling one . A vet friend of mine saw mine and was so amazed that he wants one to display at his office!!
Tell you what, if I end up with more than one, then you've got first dibs, deal?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kumo, pastel, psyke, spider