For Sale Green Tree Pythons: Arfak OC x Calico established neonates available - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 05-25-2015, 01:17 PM   #1
diggityDawg
Green Tree Pythons: Arfak OC x Calico established neonates available

UPDATE: Only one of these beautiful babies left. If you were on the fence, now is the time to act!

I hatched these guys out in January, and they are doing great. Feeding on f/t pinkies, shedding regularly, and looking amazing. Lots of variability in these due to the Calico genetics, which seems to cause all kinds of interesting variations in the offspring. Check out the attached photos of the parents to see how much melanism is in these genetics! If you want to add some of this to your collection, I have these three neonates available now:

GRR1503: This was one of the first to eat out of the egg, and is a voracious feeder on f/t pinkies. It's growing quickly, and recently shed.
Asking $1250 shipped in the continental US

GRR1508: SOLD

GRR1514: SOLD

The photos below are of the sire (first pic), grand-sire (second pic), and dam (third pic).

If you have any questions, it's best to email me: ed at grreptile dot com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-05-2016, 12:07 AM   #2
ILuvMyGTPs
Hi I was wondering if this beauty is still available? I will be shocked if he/she is. Thank you very much.

Old 11-05-2016, 12:43 PM   #3
diggityDawg
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvMyGTPs View Post
Hi I was wondering if this beauty is still available? I will be shocked if he/she is. Thank you very much.
No, sorry, I sold out of that clutch late last year. But I will be pairing up that female again soon though. You can check the website for news of future pairings: www.grreptile.com/#/projects

Thanks for your interest!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
chondro, green tree python