Opinions needed on this morph ID - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-19-2011, 03:22 PM   #1
Tempestas
Opinions needed on this morph ID

Hi all,

I was wondering if I could get some opinions on what this guy could be, He was bought as a Cinnamon ( Possible Sable/Chocolate ) But the person he came from bought him from a guy who did an import from the states but doesn't remember who he imported from and what morphs there was in the bag. So he was sold as just a cinnamon. He's got little to no eye stripes at all and gets darker all the time, My friend did find some old photographs of him when he first arrived in the UK and he's informed me that he was very dark when he first came.

Anyhow photographs of the little man in question,

Thanks in advance and I will welcome any/all opinions.

Old 06-19-2011, 04:08 PM   #2
Robert Walker
I didn't read your description, I just looked at the pictures. I thought it looked like a extra dark Cinnamon. I then read your description of Cinnamon also... so my vote is Cinnamon, extra dark.

Old 06-20-2011, 12:40 AM   #3
deobra2869
very pretty

Old 06-20-2011, 01:34 AM   #4
morph evolution
i have had my share of c.h. and w.c. animals back in the day.i have to agree with robert and say cinnamon,but on the other hand, it has that im a lil choco..either way the only way to tell is to breed it...good luck.

Old 06-20-2011, 06:09 AM   #5
Tempestas
Quote:
Originally Posted by hetsnowboa View Post
I didn't read your description, I just looked at the pictures. I thought it looked like a extra dark Cinnamon. I then read your description of Cinnamon also... so my vote is Cinnamon, extra dark.
I know he's a cinnamon but I have never seen a cinnamon this dark heck I've seen some which are 'dark' but to be honest they wasn't. From what I have found out about him from talking is he's most certainly cinnamon but with a twist, but the twist part everyone is unsure about ( Should know more after breeding this season ) It did come up that Super Cinnamon Paradox but after seeing a couple I'm not sure about it. Also have been told it could be either a Super Sable/Chocolate.

Heres photographs from when I first got him,

Quote:
Originally Posted by deobra2869 View Post
very pretty
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by morph evolution View Post
i have had my share of c.h. and w.c. animals back in the day.i have to agree with robert and say cinnamon,but on the other hand, it has that im a lil choco..either way the only way to tell is to breed it...good luck.
I think you might be confused if you think he's c.h. or w.c., He's most certainly CB from the states but from who I don't know lol. I've had him for a while now he was dark when I got him but he does seem to get darker ( He's currently in deep shed so will get photos straight after ) I see what you mean about the choco though. Time will tell lol I'll be happy if I can reproduce him because he's such a great looking Ball

Old 06-20-2011, 09:30 AM   #6
GreenCountryHerp
He looks like a dark cinnie to me too!!

Old 06-20-2011, 02:02 PM   #7
KY Reptiles

He should make some awesome morphs when paired right. I think paired with a mojave would be a good one. GL!

(Keep us updated on breedings and what he produces!)

Old 06-20-2011, 03:16 PM   #8
Tempestas
Quote:
Originally Posted by greencountryreps View Post
He looks like a dark cinnie to me too!!
Thanks I haven't seen an extremely dark cinnie before any pics ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikidkitty View Post

He should make some awesome morphs when paired right. I think paired with a mojave would be a good one. GL!

(Keep us updated on breedings and what he produces!)
Will do At the min it's all just breeding to test to see what he produces then will start playing with other morphs Will of course keep you updated.

Old 06-20-2011, 07:26 PM   #9
Quiet Tempest
Very pretty. I'd want to call him "Burnt Toast". :P I suppose the best way to figure out what he is will be to breed him. Good luck!

Old 06-21-2011, 06:13 AM   #10
Tempestas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Tempest View Post
Very pretty. I'd want to call him "Burnt Toast". :P I suppose the best way to figure out what he is will be to breed him. Good luck!
LOL Funky name indeed, I called him Curious George for some strange reason.

Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!