Sssnakes Reptile Rescue Service Of Ohio - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2004, 07:23 AM   #1
SnakeCharmerGuy37
Talking Sssnakes Reptile Rescue Service Of Ohio

I have 22+ years experience in dealing with every kind of reptile from turtles to toads to snakes to lizards to frogs to gators you name it ive delt with it i have been running this non -profit reptile rescue service out of my home for over 12 years now ive placed everything from gators to toads to frogs to snake to lizards some in excellent health & some with limbs lost on iggys due to inproper care & experience i will resuce regardless of length & or weight any snake,turtle,lizard,frogs,toads,gators,spiders,scr opians from any unwanted,abused,neglected,abandoned home thats in need of rescue if it swims,crawls,slithers,walks,hops ill rescue it regardless of attuide & health no questions asked never a fee if i do find a animals abused to a point all that can be done is taken in & put down i will report that condition & problem & person to the capital area humane society so charges can be filed against the owners on any abuse/neglect calls or responce i get if your unexperienced you shouldnt own a reptile or animal of any kind my suggestion would be to read books watch videos check out web sites on the animals you desire to own before going out & buying one common sense makes good sense animals are here for our learning & enjoyment dont destroy it for them or us animal lovers if im need contact me by e-mail i rescue in ohio charging no fee's any donations offered should be in form of tanks ,screen lids,reptile food,bowls,light fixtures,light bulbs,heat pads(no heat rocks) cages news paper a fee will be charged for out of state of ohio rescues for fuel cost & travel expenses only limited travel areas outside ohio include west virginia,p.a.,ill,mich no other states fee's determained later thanks CentralOhioSnakeCharmerGuy..